• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so apparently Sol doesn't have passive stuff anymore, lets give this a try then.
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Adam's Seed is restricted
  • Sol is in Base form
  • Adventure Era Shadow is being used.
  • SBA Otherwise
Flame Of Corruption: 0

Ultimate Lifeform: 0

Incon: 0

Sol is like way above this in base iirc, he can vaporise people equal to him by taking his headband off though. AP is probably moot in this battle anyway as Sol can regen from being vaporised.

Seems like it. Sol leads with attacking with either his sword or flame projectiles iirc he tends to be a bit lazy on using hax right away

Confused on why Sol has timestop immunity. Maybe I missed something? Far as I know he moved in Axel's 'compressed' not 'stopped' time, and he did so with Axel letting him do it. It wasn't a feat for him, it was a feat of Axel's level of control over his powers. Anyone know what I missed here? Like, Axel does HAVE a time stop. And it works on Sol. It works on base sol, and it works on installed. I'm not aware of him having actual feats of resisting time manip at all.

But if he's immune to timestop he wins because Shadow can't use his main panic button and speed equal removes his main advantage.
And Sol has really potent hax. Probably. Maybe. Sol's profile is kind of terrible and just dumps all his feats into one list not saying what's base or not and has really weak justifications. Maybe he needs a CRT. Would need to replay the games to better remember what he can do though.

Fair point on the profile, the stuff involving him making weapons should be removed last I checked just cause you can make a weapon with hax in it doesn't give yourself the same power unless shown otherwise. Sol doesn't really use hax much to begin with cause he's super lazy so he'll prolly just go with swinging his sword or fire stuff at Shadow

Like half or more of the cast in GG are (Sol, Slayer, Bedman, Pot (layered), Dizzy, Ky... the list goes) actively holding back in literally every fight to the point 90% of what they do isn't a real showcase of their power.
Makes the verse really hard to get an idea of the strength of.
Its like literally everyone is azrael.

Back