• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vriska Serket vs Bill Cipher

Ok, thankyou Paul for explaining that to me.

I still don't see how she actually.. you know... wins. If she gets good luck that's great, but how does she use that to beat Bill. Her mind manipulation doesn't seem good enough tbh

Her mindhax comes from her first key. She keeps it because it's part of her basic biology. God tier doesn't change who she is.

Of course now I know this

But for future reference, if it doesn't show that have something in that key, they don't have it unless it says so.

Her mind manipulation is pretty good, I'd think. If anything is just enhanced to her level with the god tier stuff. She can also just put Bill to sleep.

if the tiem wish is accepted as some sort of EE and Bill gets it via scaling

bloodlusted Bill erases her from existence, other wise he just uses his other haxes

@Joo

Characters don't usually get powers by scaling above someone else unless there is good reason

Either way this isn't bloodlusted

I don't think it's ever that specific but I do believe it's implied, yes. She took all of a minions luck rather instantly.

Also if that's your argument the best you can get is incon.

Why wouldn't it be? Bill doesn't resist abd even if he did, she mindhaxed thousands of gods at one point and turned them into a massive army, some of them would've had some resistance thanks to their placement on the hemospectrum.

Paul Frank said:
@Joo
Characters don't usually get powers by scaling above someone else unless there is good reason

Either way this isn't bloodlusted
i mean

Bill has most of time baby's powers but better and Axolotl was literally workshipped by the time giants as some sort of creation god

does that count was a good reason?

@Jack Yeah. I wasn't actually arguing for Bill to win, but I was suggesting that mindhaxing isn't quicker but only maybe equal to snapping

It the drain is instant then I guess I'll vote for the homestuck character

I don't recall Vriska having passive luck. That would've helped in her match against Sans. Then again, that and Megalovania ( Wake) are my only exposure of her.

The real cal howard said:
I don't recall Vriska having passive luck. That would've helped in her match against Sans. Then again, that and Megalovania ( Wake) are my only exposure of her.

Yeah, but the reason why Sans won that match is because he was skilled and skill > luck. I won't say Bill isn't skilled, but he is arrogant as all hell. The other reason why he won was because of KR, which is now just a soul poison IIRC and wouldn't harm Vriska for her sins. Also, the sans match removed.

Also, why does Wake disprove passive luck?

It doesn't disprove passive luck. I was just saying how unknolwedgeable I was of Vriska because I've only seen Wake and her match against Sans.

Yeah, looking back, that Sans fight is ridiculously outdated. That, and Homestuck in kinda unknown on this site and it's long, complicated lore makes fact checking difficult. It's a shame too, Homestuck is really one of the best webcomics out there and has a lot of cool stuff that could be used in versus debates.

Yeah, Homestuck is amazing. One of the best webcomics. Or at least that's what I heard from one of my friends who's obsessed with it.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, Homestuck is amazing. One of the best webcomics. Or at least that's what I heard from one of my friends who's obsessed with it.
Yeah, and the Epilouges came out recently and finished (I think)

Just makes the fabled homestuck revision harder to create

Not sure if Vriska's luck is really passive.

If you go to Vriska's teleporter in Alterniabound, you fight some monster. She doesn't have her dice so she use her luck power, which show some sort of electric ray thing when she do it.

Vriska luck steal is weird, but after God-Tier she doesn't need to use dice. Can't remember if it's passive or not. But she already has supernatural luck as default, so that should help.

Anyway, Vriska FRA

Back