• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
can someone summarize this
Just to simplify things:
Arguments for:
AP: Issei's (Previously unaccepted due to inconsistency) Boost multipliers (Which double power as many times as the ability was used) were proven to be consistent via the multiplier blog and a scaling chain with proposed tier changes was made.
Speed: Many characters use light in the series, some uses were previously accepted a light speed while some weren't. My Power Systems blog (and the seventh paragraph of the OP) explains the many similarities to real light and why it should be used for speed scaling. (Should especially be used given characters around that level have ftl feats) Additionally, I proposed the use of the aforementioned Boosts multipliers for Speed because it is shown to increase strength and speed and is stated to double "power". Power referring to Demonic Power which was proven to be a UES and is used to increase the user's physical stats (including speed). And a scaling chain with proposed tier changes were shown in the new sandbox and speed blog. Additionally, I clarified most moments in the series where large speed gaps are present to clear up any potential inconsistencies.
Arguments against:
AP: Inconsistent, numbers are too large.
Speed: Numbers are too large, the exact words "doubling speed" are never used, inconsistent, increase=/=multiply.

Back