• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Roman Bridger vs Julia Lawson

From here.

Conditions (in bold) and story (will only be adding the story stuff for dramatic flair, so a written ending here is optional):

" (Roman behind Cody's walkie-talkie under his voice changer as Ghostface): Hello Julia Lawson. You've been making progress tracking my movie leaks I've been trying not to reveal? Planning on spoiling the big plot twist, huh? Well guess who else is behind the walkie talkie!

(Shows Cody's muffled sounds) that's right Juila! I have your best friend tied up. I could give you a scene more memorable than Steve Orth's death scene with Cody right now! (hand wipes knife)

But rather than blow up your home, I feel like it would be more practical and more exciting to have you become the star of your own tragedy.

If you don't drop your investigation right now, I'll personally go to your house at night in 2 days and take you to Cody, just to see him get gutted like a fish! It's not like you're going to be prepared and at the same speed as I am by the time I come Julia. (he says as he underestimates her)"

I haven't watched Scream 3, so this may be out of character for Roman, but it does give some Roger L. Jackson feel, right?

Surprise! Julia! (He will be 9-C [9301.13462483 J]):

Julia Lawson (She will be 9-C [6.276 KJ] if I'm correct):
  • Bonus wincon; Capture and reveal ghostface's identity: 4 (Volt12121, LeoEpicGamer8910, me, Rayfire)

Incon:

Last edited:
Alright let's get this started!

So with 2 days to prepare herself for the home invader, Julia has a lot of things she can do with her equipment. Firstly, Roman's Stealth Mastery gets completely countered by Julia's Bunny hair clip as it will increase her hearing to a superhuman level. Secondly Julia can turn off all the lights in her own house to handicap Roman's vision and still be able to see perfectly fine thanks to her Night glasses which grants her night vision. Thirdly, while Roman has higher AP, Julia won't physically confront him, instead she'll make use of her Bubble bombs to trap him which he won't be able to escape granting her the win.

Alright let's get this started!

So with 2 days to prepare herself for the home invader, Julia has a lot of things she can do with her equipment. Firstly, Roman's Stealth Mastery gets completely countered by Julia's Bunny hair clip as it will increase her hearing to a superhuman level. Secondly Julia can turn off all the lights in her own house to handicap Roman's vision and still be able to see perfectly fine thanks to her Night glasses which grants her night vision. Thirdly, while Roman has higher AP, Julia won't physically confront him, instead she'll make use of her Bubble bombs to trap him which he won't be able to escape granting her the win.
I'll take that as a vote for Julia capturing ghostface. And I'll vote for her later for bumping based attention

Back