• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Horror Street) Claire Redfield Vs. One-Armed Xenomorph (Resident Evil Vs. Alien)

"C'mon, Claire. You can do this."

"I know, Leon. I know."

Claire Redfield held the walkie-talkie in her grip, her other hand around her firearm. She didn't know where Leon was leading her, but it was giving her the creeps. She was lucky to have found this walkie, and was even more lucky to hear a familiar voice on the other end. Waking up in this nightmare sucked, but at least there was a glimmer of hope.

"I'm here. At the exit. You need to find me, Claire."

"Ok, Leon... I get it. Am I heading the right way? What should I be looking for?"

"There's a staircase on that street. It leads into the sewers. I'm down there."

"Alright. I'll keep a lookout."

Click

Claire's
flashlight went up and down the street. Pools of water were standing everywhere, it looked as if it had just rained. Strangely, no other people could be seen, not even in the windows of the shops. Claire doubted that anyone had lived in this town for a while from the looks of things. Dim street lights were the only sign of life in this dark, cold place. Until of course, the sound of metal against concrete rang out. Claire whipped around, her firearm trained on the sound. A trashcan had fallen over, the contents spilling out into the road.

"Leon, something's here."

There was nothing but static over the radio.

"Leon?"

Another rustle in the distance made Claire drop the walkie, putting both hands on her weapon.

"Come out. Now!"

Her words were met with a hiss from afar as a black beast with only one arm slithered from behind an old bakery.

"Bet you're not a baker..." Claire sighed as she gripped her weapon tightly.

CLAIRE REDFIELD

VS.

THE ONE-ARMED XENOMORPH

• Claire is 9-B (9870 KJ)
  • One-Arm is 9-A (27447 KJ)
  • The AP difference is 2.78x
  • Claire has all of her equipment
  • Speed is equal
25d264e39e16ccb022050490ae58c027.jpg

CLAIRE REDFIELD:

image.png

THE ONE-ARMED XENOMORPH: