• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Shiki upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok first we need to know the nature of the entity in question here known as Void Shiki.

I have been hearing rumors that Void Shiki is merely an avatar of Akasha,let us fix that misconception.

Contrary to popular belief,Void Shiki is not a mere avatar,she is Akasha.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki_Ryougi#.E3.80.8CShiki_Ryougi.E3.80.8D [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]^^[/COLOR] "Shiki possesses an actual third personality. ÒÇîShiki RyougiÒÇì is the will of the body that manifested as a personality of its own, and is essentially ÒÇîÒÇÇÒÇì, the Root itself "

Void Shiki is basically Akasha manifesting its own personality.

http://pastebin.com/BPHfvbv1 [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]^^[/COLOR] " It is thus a vast and empty place. It reflects what I am, in a way. I am connected to it, and I am a part of it as well. I am it. "

Void Shiki again,confirming that she is indeed Akasha.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki_Ryougi#cite_note-third-18

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]{"...Indeed. Shiki is incapable of causing anything but destruction. And as far as you're concerned, I'm Shiki after all."[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]"--Shiki?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]"...My origin is nothingness. As a result, Shiki, who is possessed of that body, can perceive death. Two years ago when she fell into a coma, the outside world was shut off to her. Her vision turned inward toward the nothingness called Ryougi Shiki, and she felt the touch of death.[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]Shiki floated on the sea known as the spiral of origin for a long, long time. A solitary form in the void of ÒÇîÒÇÇÒÇì."[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]...With an origin like "nothingness" the girl would certainly feel compelled to return everything to nothing.[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]Therefore, she was able to kill all things without exception. Even if the personality of Shiki tried to deny it, her soul itself was oriented toward the death of everything.[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]"That is Shiki's ability. Just like Asagami Fujino, she has a unique channel that can see things normal humans can't. Eyes that can glimpse the spiral of origin, itself a microcosm of the greater world.

But, I can dive even deeper than she. Or rather... [/COLOR]
I suppose you could say that I myself am that spiral.[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)] "}[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]^^[/COLOR] Shiki again,confirming that she herself is the Spiral,or in other words,Akasha.[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)] [/COLOR]

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Swirl_of_the_Root

Now,as described in Akasha's page,it is on top of all theories in every dimension.Meaning that it is the apex,supreme being of the Nasuverse and is above everything there,atleast.

Void Shiki is merely Akasha with a personality.

Let us go with her extreme low-end so as to save space.

https://plus.google.com/116687666247943790955/posts/Da9FvoEJu8d

Proof of Avalon being a 6 dimensional object

Void Shiki/Akasha>>>>Avalon as the lore confirms. "

I found ^this posted by a highly knowledgeable Nasuverse fan on g+(Don't take that as grounds for dismissing this).

Well, as far as I can tell, being connected to the Root does not automatically make you universe level or even Multiverse level.

For example, Dark Sakura was directly connected to Akasha through the Greater Grail but had no real benefits aside from the Shadows from the Grail's mud along with a staggering amount of mana.

Similarly, Manaka Saijou from Fate/Prototype was also linked to the root and thus fought on par with Servants, but was far from Void Shiki-level reality warping.

That said, it's probably best to bring KamiYasha into the discussion, since he's more knowledgeable than me on this front.

Thanks for Replying.

The post shows that Shiki is Akasha with a personality, though. Not just connected.

Do I Post on KamiYasha's message wall?

You can post a link on KamiYasha's message wall, yes.

Well...Dark Sakura wasn't connected to the root exactly. She became a Lesser Grail with the mere purpose of gave birht to Angra Mainyu.

While Manaka has been connected to the root since she was born, it's only manifested in the form of a and i quote: While she is lacking in the quantity of her Magic Circuits, their quality is beyond measurement and their composition is an abnormal, never-before-seen precedent. A superhuman magus who is proficient in every magecraft in the entire world, with talent that surpasses even the magi from the Age of the Gods.

The thing about Shiki it has somewhat of sense. Although I would rather use a "likely" or "possible" and also i would like to hear other opinions.

Likely (Akasha's tiering) sounds good to me.

Ah Cool.

Should we wait for anyone else to contribute further or can the changes be made, since it is only one profile.

Bump, I guess?

I'm not too sure on whether it should be a likely or solid Akasha tier, since if I'm not wrong, it has atleast been stated twice/thrice that Shiki IS Akasha.

Eh this might be annoying, but I don't think anyone is going to contribute further and the stats should be changed.

@Llama

Yeah... you pretty much have all of the major supporters here. I'll apply the changes.

Thank You.

While I'm still not sure that the Likely should be present in the tiering, I guess this thread can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back