• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void shiki physiology/abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yin-Yang which Akasha is the root of is explicitly noted to capture the essence of all things in creation in one of the excerpts in the OP, and its emptiness is then stated to be free of binary opposition in general. Given how Type 1 is strictly about transcending only specific dual contrasts, like Yuri said above, I don't see how that's anything less than Type 2.

Void shiki/"" should get acausality type 5 if her transduality is type 2 (and should be above the baseline one since people tell me that conceptual manip type 2 can affect them but the conceptual duality Yin/Yang and even the origin are concept type 2 and it's what he transcend)

Should get immortality type 5 too (above baseline too, will transcend the concept of death the mystic eyes of death can see who is a type 2 concept)

(Need a description to tell that killing/affecting the body of shiki ryougi will do nothing to her just stop the her connection with the vessel and modify her description for the tier since it's just her using the body of shiki ryougi and her true self.

Last edited:
So have we reached a conclusion here?

Ultima have confirmed that it should be more type 2 than 1 and for the rest of the thread nobody had disagree the rest of what it's proposed

Don't know maybie need to create her a new key since she most likely an avatar
Yeah cause that is technically Void Shiki as a servant and she has the whole “Connection to the Root” skill,

“Saber's True Name is 「Shiki Ryougi」, Shiki's dormant third personality, which is connected directly to Akasha. She has no interest in the Holy Grail, merely watching over the protagonist out of interest in their stubbornness to protect humanity.”

“Connection to the Root: A skill representing 「Shiki Ryougi's」 connection to Akasha, the root of all things. Because of this skill, her traditional parameters are ineffective and meaningless when it comes to showcasing her actual strength, and she has the ability to act as an "all-powerful wish granting machine" if she ever decided to do so. She claims to be able to rewrite the laws governing atomic matter, go back in time to change the evolution and development of all life, and restructure the laws and orders of the world, but admits that even with her power, she would not be able to defeat a true Beast of Gaia.”

Yeah cause that is technically Void Shiki as a servant and she has the whole “Connection to the Root” skill,

“Saber's True Name is 「Shiki Ryougi」, Shiki's dormant third personality, which is connected directly to Akasha. She has no interest in the Holy Grail, merely watching over the protagonist out of interest in their stubbornness to protect humanity.”

“Connection to the Root: A skill representing 「Shiki Ryougi's」 connection to Akasha, the root of all things. Because of this skill, her traditional parameters are ineffective and meaningless when it comes to showcasing her actual strength, and she has the ability to act as an "all-powerful wish granting machine" if she ever decided to do so. She claims to be able to rewrite the laws governing atomic matter, go back in time to change the evolution and development of all life, and restructure the laws and orders of the world, but admits that even with her power, she would not be able to defeat a true Beast of Gaia.”
Yeah but she is compared to an illusion and she not really this powerful compared to the true one

Being a mere illusion, she will leave no trace of herself in your memories once you wake up from your dream in order to save you from the grief.

Hmm... so will she not get any of the upgrades or wah? Cause it does sound like she possesses it to some level but just maybe not quite full power.

Hmm... so will she not get any of the upgrades or wah? Cause it does sound like she possesses it to some level but just maybe not quite full power.
She will get surely a possibly for the hax (but restricted) as the servant and need to tell that her true self is Void shiki who in a other profile

She will get surely a possibly for the hax (but restricted) as the servant and need to tell that her true self is Void shiki who in a other profile
Yeah I think having all the big abilities/hax as a “Possibly” would be the best choice.

Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to apply this?

NEP 2 for being the true emptiness that above NEP 2 kama ("" encompass the void that is kama) and being the "empty" boundary + don't have any concept of being or any of the other and can't be named this named something will directly let the thing be not "".

Transduality type 2 for that (The Yin-Yang which Akasha is the root of is explicitly noted to capture the essence of all things in creation in one of the excerpts in the OP, and its emptiness is then stated to be free of binary opposition in general, and these concept are type 2)

Acausality type 5 because transcend the concept of cause and effect and immortaly type 5 because of don't have any concept of death (the two concepts that are transcened are concept type 2) (while she will have immortality type 9 when using a vessel)

All power/ability of nasuverse because the Root is the source of all supernal phenomena in the verse (and that all of them come from the root) and that Void shiki is able to manipule it how she want. And that the Root have analysed and archived every existence + their ability + their soul like how show throne of heroes.(+every existence have an origin and all of them came from"") and moon cell who is tell to be able to dot this is smaller scall and ability is able to allow BB to manipulate some abilities he have archived.

Conceptuak manip type 2, is the source/the creator if every concept and transcend them

And well in speed will get Unknow or Omnipresence for Void shiki

The description of the 9-B physically need to be tell that it's when using shiki ryougi (body) as vessel, and Unknow need just to tell that it's her true self.

And saber shiki who is a illusion/avatar as a servant will get a possibly for the ability and in weakness the description that she is restricted in what she can do with these power.

Last edited:
Wait should't saber shiki get a physiology too ? , if it true that mean other servant who's can touch her will have strong NPI
Don't think she can have, she is a illusion made for the sole purpose to be servant and when she stop to be a servant she will just stop existing, and since nobody can affect "" will be weird to the people that can affect her to be able to affect ""

But i want to know for the all abilities if i need to list all the abilities individualy (who will take really to much time) or if i can just link the nasuverse page and tell why i do that?

He tell in a other interview after that she was in top 3 without classement so ...
If I recall correctly, that list excluded servants. Not that it matters to the thread or anything.

Is there anything else that needs to be added to Void Shiki?

What would she do in-character in a fight? Correct me if I'm wrong since I've only watched the movies, but it seems like she wouldn't really do anything.

Edit: Also, how is her having every power in the Nasuverse going to be handled on her page?

If I recall correctly, that list excluded servants. Not that it matters to the thread or anything.

Is there anything else that needs to be added to Void Shiki?

What would she do in-character in a fight? Correct me if I'm wrong since I've only watched the movies, but it seems like she wouldn't really do anything.
We don't know what she will do in character, she apathic for everything because of her Omniscience and her true nature as the emptiness

Don't think she can have, she is a illusion made for the sole purpose to be servant and when she stop to be a servant she will just stop existing, and since nobody can affect "" will be weird to the people that can affect her to be able to affect ""
How many people do we even see effect Saber Shiki? And would it not also fall under a “Possibly” like the rest?

How many people do we even see effect Saber Shiki? And would it not also fall under a “Possibly” like the rest?
The NEP 2 is only as the true self, like i tell as the time saber shiki exist as a illusion so she when she stop as existing she just return in [ ]

"Being a mere illusion, she will leave no trace of herself in your memories once you wake up from your dream in order to save you from the grief."

The NEP 2 is only as the true self, like i tell as the time saber shiki exist as a illusion so she when she stop as existing she just return in [ ]

"Being a mere illusion, she will leave no trace of herself in your memories once you wake up from your dream in order to save you from the grief."
Ah ok that makes sense.

Would she still be non-corporeal?

Forgot to tell she need to have in her ability too Creation (since the root have created all the creation)

Have Large size type 9

"Being the void the precedes all creation, it exists beyond the boundaries Space-Time across the entire Nasuverse (and surrounding it), storing and archiving information of all possibilities, events, past, present, and future from there."

Conceptual manipulation (at least type 2)

since she can manipule the concept that it have created and like what show the concept that Meodp see it's allow to see concept higher order than the normal concept

And have that in speed (immeasurable/Infinite should be in the 9-B vessel key)

Immeasurable/Infinite(don't what it's the rating for that) (Transcend time and space; beyond the concepts of linear distances, time and speed), likely Omnipresent (Is described as the "Force" which exists at all top of theories on dimensions)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back