• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Manipulation and EE

Since VM is a nature type power whenever EE is an effect type one, I'll say not necessary; depends of the context.

"Resistance to Voids"? What does that even mean?

Antoniofer said:
Since VM is a nature type power whenever EE is an effect type one, I'll say not necessary; depends of the context.
I agree. Also sometimes EE may leave what's left in a state can resist its own set of things.

Btw in the futute I'll propose changing Void Manip's name to Nothingness Manip. People who know how most normal users treat the power will know why.

That's also the name that spw uses. In an additional note, I would suggest to have the name of EE by Destruction or simply Erasure (mostly cuz is shorter and it makes it more obvious as the opposite of Creation).

Does the void instantly erase anyone that is inside? Anyone would believe there's most be an explaination for that.

And how much time it takes to the characters to be erased (in reference to a normal guy)? Can they remain indefinitively within the void without any issue (aside of maybe starving)?

If they can survive there indefinitely, then they can have resistance/immunity to Void Manipulation (in the most vague case), but as we mentioned, Void Manioulation =/= EE, and it doesn't necessary makes the character immune to other forms of Destruction.

Back