• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Some times ago, the feat in the opening of the games was put into question, and we decided to use other feats for their rating.

However, a few things I'd like to add up to this.

First of all, we seem to have forgotten to update Rin and Len's profiles. Their stats are still based on the same sequence that was used for Miku's stats. That would make them unvalid. Is that a word?...Whatever.

Unless someone has better feats, I think using thisvideo's ending would be the best for their highest stats. This would make both of them (Luka too) at least Planet level with Relativistic speed.

Rin may be a bit stronger, however, as shown in the Kokoro clip , Rin flies through stars n' shit while destroying it. I think she should keep a "Likely MSS/MFTL+" in her stats. Also, I'm aware Kokoro is in a virtual world, but all of the story takes place inside it, so I think that it should apply to her statistics, much like Kirito or Madotsuki.

SECONDLY, Miku's new MSS Feats seems more concrete than her previous one. So I think placing her at outright MSS would fit better. It is also more or less supported by Miku seemingly moving a starry sky here.

So:

Rin: At least 5-B, likely 4-A | Relativistic, likely Massively FTL+

Len: At least 5-B, likely higer | Relativistic

Miku: 4-A

Len's stats would most likely apply to Megurine Luka when I get to make her a profile.

Wait why'd you put 4-B instead of 4-A here for Miku? ^^;

Hmm. Well i guess this sorta makes sense? IDEK. Surprised that you can actually this series to be here and discussed about. ^^;

But on a serious case if this is all reasonable, i guess this is alright....maybe....idek again. ;-;

Because I'm an idiot that's why. I'll change it.

It's not much different than stuff like Mario or Mickey Mouse

Yeh I just need to get Blue on this.

Fair enough, i suppose.

Yeah this seems okay enough but more input of those who are familier enough with this series is appreciative.

'''Yeah alright this looks ok I think it's worth mentioning that they also lift a big piece of concrete in that video '''

Well the "big piece" isn't that big when you consider their tiny size at the time. Beside they have better lifting strength via planet sized. Thanks for the input tho.

Are we enough to do the stuff or..?

Does Blue's ego count for two?...No? Okay.

I mean I have seen stuff changed with far less people but it's some pretty major changes so eh. Trying to find peeps to confirm a feat from a verse no one knows about is going to be a tad tedious.

Back