• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vitiate vs Sidious

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I have no idea where either of them stand in comparison to each other, due to not following the EU, so have at it.

Sidious is canonically stronger via being repeatedly stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord in history. Hell, he even wonders if anyone's ever been as strong in the Force as him period.

Sidious curbstomps people who are stronger then Vitiate

He one shots Vitiate with force lightning and calls it a day.

I agree Sidious defeats Vitiate, but Vitiate wouldn't be a walk in the park. Vitiate is far more powerful than Darth Vader, who is stated as being more than three quarters as powerful as Darth Sidious. Sidious'es light saber abilities could do nothing to Vitiate, and Vitiate's sith sorcery is superior to Sidious'es.

Where Sidious shines is his baseline Sith abilities. Sidious could eventually over power Darth Vitiate with his Force Lightning, telekinesis and Force Storms. It is unlikely the battle could go any other way than Sidious just defeating him eventually, in a somewhat long, drawn out fight, like what happened with Mother Talzin.

BruceTheBatman said:
Sidious stomps, if I'm being honest.
I don't know, the only two things I see Sidious being superior to Vitiate is in light saber dueling and in ordinary Sith powers.

Vitiate/Valkorion seems like a superior sorcerer.

Back