• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no way she can take Berserker, he's too fast, too strong, too skilled and he can literally turn everything into a weapon (the guy literally hijacked a frigging jet) and he can fight roughly equally against Archer Gilgamesh. It's like saying she could go against Karna.
Lancelot is skilled, not so skilled he can overcome an abysmal difference in hax.

Gil was casual for that fight. Hell, it was thought that his third barrage in their first fight would kill Zerkalot. So...
Gil is casual with almost everyone, it's just that Lancelot was able to make him put some efforts into it (wich is far more than what most Servants could do).

Just for fun...Karna.

Gil is casual with almost everyone, it's just that Lancelot was able to make him put some efforts into it (wich is far more than what most Servants could do).

Just for fun...Karna.
No duh, but he strategizes a bit and that third wave (which consisted of at most 20 weapons) was considered lethal for Lancelot.

Regardless Merlin should be good!

Or feed her to either Holmes or Abigail

Merlin could be a good match, if we stay in character for him of course.
It really wouldn't, our Witch friend here has 0 ways of getting around Merlin kind of just popping and eventually murdering her with magecraft or a Low 6-B sword.

It really wouldn't, our Witch friend here has 0 ways of getting around Merlin kind of just popping and eventually murdering her with magecraft or a Low 6-B sword.
Yeah I know, I was just joking lol.

That's kind of the problem with the Caster characters. Either they're absolutely shitty foes (hi Shakespear) or they're just too absurdly haxed and powerful.

That's kind of the problem with the Caster characters. Either they're absolutely shitty foes (hi Shakespear) or they're just too absurdly haxed and powerful.
They're Casters, that class name literally screams the word 'hax'.

Yeah I know, I was just joking lol.

Merlin and Solomon chief among them lol

Merlin is literally a candidate for Grand Caster lol, what you expected him to be not a hax monster? I love how Nasuverse has literally some of the strongest Low 1-C's.

As we discussed in MCU thread: Either Scheherazade or Semiramis are the good options against Wanda in her strongest key

Also, we still doesn't have Morgan profile

Merlin has smurfy illusions

and tbf to Gil his page is really bad and IIRC his gates should have like, composite magecraft

As we discussed in MCU thread: Either Scheherazade or Semiramis are the good options against Wanda in her strongest key

Also, we still doesn't have Morgan profile
Semiramis would only be good in her Gardens though, otherwise she's pretty useless lore-wise.

I was kind of preparing a potential profile for Morgan but it's really complicated due to the playable one being the Lostbelt KIng version (or rather...well, you understand me). Hope we'll get the normal version one day but in the mean time, I like her.

Back