• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virtual Characters - Reality Equalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thank you for helping out to you as well.

Can I clarify something?

Let's say there's a story about a man who isn't real. And it's the future. The magic book he exists in can pull alien souls into it, trapping them forever.

Would he have a "reality-equalized" thing? Even if it's a plot point that this not-real man isn't real and cannot harm the heroes once they realize this?

(You can edit your posts btw, you don't need to make new ones)

It depends a lot on the context the verse provides, I could see it going a lot of ways. The way you describe it makes it sound like that man and his book isn't the main focus of the series, in which case he'd be 11-A and would be able to trap 3-D souls that don't realize he's fictional, or something like that.

He wouldn't be reality equalized to some 10-B with 4-D hax.

Antvasima said:
We preferably need to tier I/O according to our new system at some point.
9-B from the perspective of a given layer, Varies by navigating the hierarchy.

The first tier may vary from character to character.

I suppose that it seems fine to me, but I am not the best person to ask.

Well yeah. That was a joke.

Like even assuming the theory is correct, Matrix doesn't fit the requirements needed to have its real world beings be of any higher tier. It's just 10-B real world and 8-C/6-C/whatever virtual world.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well yeah. That was a joke.
Like even assuming the theory is correct, Matrix doesn't fit the requirements needed to have its real world beings be of any higher tier. It's just 10-B real world and 8-C/6-C/whatever virtual world.
then this is perfect

I guess Solo leveling was a wrong example, my bad. I think The Matrix could work as a good example too.

We went over this.

Given how it treats the virtual world as a physical place (given how people can be physically banished there), it wouldn't be elligable for Reality Equalization and would just be Digimon.

The page looks fine to post to me, but it would be preferable if you ask some other members for input as well, such as Sera EX, Promestein, and Kepekley23.

Should be posting it soon then. Is there any pages that should link to it, Ant?

I'll also be proceeding with the downgrades / upgrades of the chars mentioned in the OP

Well, I suppose that a link should be added to the wiki navigation bar, and possibly to the front page as well.

Thank you for helping out. I will add it.

I have done so. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back