• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 profile creation. need some checking before publishing.

Can you explain more further about laws of world? I don't see anything about cause and effect on this.

Can you explain more further about laws of world? I don't see anything about cause and effect on this.
Its not really about that like tensura but him having a completely different system that he and lower echelon can't interactable

Its not really about that like tensura but him having a completely different system that he and lower echelon can't interactable
What I mean is that you need to prove cause and effect in world law like what the acausality page notes. The inability to interact is a common ability among higher dimensional beings.

Note: Being completely independent of space, time, laws, or similar forces does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

What I mean is that you need to prove cause and effect in world law like what the acausality page notes. The inability to interact is a common ability among higher dimensional beings.
I'll just wait for staff opinions. As I can tell on my view it's acausality 4 on how it's work. Working on different systems by upper and lower echelon. and completely unaffected by Yumiella as i put in the description of the ability

According to the Invisibility page, the ability is explicitly only for making oneself invisible not for attacks or other things of the sort.

Moreover, in terms of formatting, there are some issues; as per the official pages:

In the range section it’s “Multiversal+” not “Multiverse+”

In the striking strength section it’s “Low Multiverse level” not “Low Multiverse”

I’m also a bit hesitant on those resistances at the end, but at a very quick glance the rest seems fine. I’ll try to review it more when I have the chance.

T
According to the Invisibility page, the ability is explicitly only for making oneself invisible not for attacks or other things of the sort.

Moreover, in terms of formatting, there are some issues; as per the official pages:

In the range section it’s “Multiversal+” not “Multiverse+”

In the striking strength section it’s “Low Multiverse level” not “Low Multiverse”

I’m also a bit hesitant on those resistances at the end, but at a very quick glance the rest seems fine. I’ll try to review it more when I have the chance.
Thanks for your help

i don't know anything about this verse but if all the scans I've seen are true and what not then this profile seems fine to post. I would recommend trying to fix some of the grammar, although you may not be a native english speaker, so take your time if need be.

Back