• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victoria Dallon loses a key?

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I seized the roof and lifted it with more ease than I'd ever lifted anything as Glory Girl. It wasn't that I was stronger- I wasn't. But having eight extremities to balance out the distribution of weight meant it didn't crumble to anywhere near the same degree when I held it up.
So it turns out she's explicitly not any stronger in Ward despite having better feats. Okay Victoria. I suppose we'd remove the worm key then. Everything in worm can still work if she was actually High 8-C all along. The unwritten rules and the regular rules against murder for why criminals and stuff weren't splattered, even if you don't count Bitch's dogs as part of that spreading a bunch of gore in a public road probably isn't good and they can still deny her leverage, and her only fight where she would have been able to hit full force was against Crawler (Worm). Not only would he have just tanked it, but she didn't even hit him before he nearly killed her with the acid.

me when I undo my own edits

Okay I guess

Victoria did beat people to near death all the time, though, she's obviously not one of the people better at following the unwritten rules, so...?

Well she's not good at it but even at her old strength she could just kinda instantly kill the Nazis if she wanted to. She had control issues and skirted the line but I don't think she killed anyone pre Ward.

Let's be real, that's only because of Amy.

Well she didn't instantly kill anyone pre ward while she still could at 9-B. Heroes can suck but I don't think she was really trying to kill people so much as just going really over the top and not considering the consequences.

As much as I unyieldingly loathe this and really want to think it's dumb, the only good reason I actually have to turn it down is that I don't think the unspoken rules should come to effect on random dogs to the point Victoria can't instantly KO them with only minor brutality, but even then it's established she isn't that good with power control so

I'm not going to say I approve because I really hate this and it's a middle finger to shards getting stronger overtime, but I will say I don't have a logical argument to saying no

Continuing to hold back so much against the dogs is weird, especially with the district being a ghost town and the rest of the city getting screwed by Leviathan.

To play devil's advocate, maybe Victoria was talking about strength per surface area? The Wretch/extremities allows for more points of contact between her forcefield and surfaces, and for the forcefield to carry/push objects better.

Back