• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Parahumans Pages Naming Convention

Peppersalt43

They/Them
So there's something odd regarding Parahumans pages naming convention

So usually the brackets that indicate the verse next to the characters' name usually says "(Worm)" such as:

Problem is, some pages have the brackets say "(Parahuman)" which is odd as I could've sworn it usually has an "s" in the end and Goddess' page does use it correctly

Example of these odd pages

I really hope I'm not overreacting

Some of the pages are just so old that Worm was the only thing in the setting, so I figure you could just change their name to have (Parahumans) and it's whatever

Some of the pages are just so old that Worm was the only thing in the setting, so I figure you could just change their name to have (Parahumans) and it's whatever
Oh yeah, that makes sense. Though I did also point out that some of them don't use the plural form and I just found it odd
Example of these odd pages

Back