• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Wholesome Sibling Dynamic : 0
Incestuous Abuse : 0
Incon : 0

Ward Glory Girl and 8% Joint Training Arc Deku used
Anything above High 8-C is restricted
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 30 meters

Also I don't remember if this was the key where Dallon has PTSD to everything relating to her sister after realizing her abuse but for the sake of this match, let's assume it's not

Last edited:
8% is the only one that exists for JT, 5% cant be used.
But even if we're talking base Deku thrashes these two.
Panacea has 10-B durability, deku taps her too hard/coughs on her she dies or is K.O'd whichover the the two is required to win here (Obviously a hyperbole but her durability is over 10000x weaker than his AP)
Glory Girl is a bigger threat but not by much, her fields only take so much pressure and can break from attacks far weaker than it, and Deku (Base) isn't even x2 as weak and 8% is nearly double it's strength and his supernatural will will (haha) eventually break through any fear that Glory Girl causes.
Literally the only way these two can win is if Deku decides to lose
He breaks down the barriers and can win the fight with a hand tied behind his back

Panacea has 10-B durability, deku taps her too hard/coughs on her she dies or is K.O'd whichover the the two is required to win here (Obviously a hyperbole but her durability is over 10000x weaker than his AP)
Yeah, I know, she's support. I can say the same for Eri, even worse so in fact
Glory Girl is a bigger threat but not by much, her fields only take so much pressure and can break from attacks far weaker than it, and Deku (Base) isn't even x2 as weak and 8% is nearly double it's strength and his supernatural will will (haha) eventually break through any fear that Glory Girl causes.
Technically her barriers can tank attacks way stronger than her. It's just that if the attacks or constant, it will break

I actually considered just letting Deku have 100% since he's actually in the condition to be able to use it (Having Eri nearby)

And even then, always remember that Dallon is in arms distance of Panacea who can heal any wound with just a touch (And can actually just put people to sleep by doing so but Deku has danger sense anyway) so she can probably sustain a good fight for a while

Also with how often 100% gets used, I'm surprised that this is the first thread that features Eri in a match

Yeah, I know, she's support. I can say the same for Eri, even worse so in fact
Eri is out right better, her power doesnt take time and it's instant, in fact if she touches either of the opponents for like 10 seconds their gone, even when unconscious, as her quirk works with just her blood (quirk destroying bullets).
Technically her barriers can tank attacks way stronger than her. It's just that if the attacks or constant, it will break

I actually considered just letting Deku have 100% since he's actually in the condition to be able to use it (Having Eri nearby)

And even then, always remember that Dallon is in arms distance of Panacea who can heal any wound with just a touch (And can actually just put people to sleep by doing so but Deku has danger sense anyway) so she can probably sustain a good fight for a while
Deku will kicks or punch once and then back off?
No definitely not,
this is JT, he dont got danger sense, just the analytical prediction which can react to people far faster than his base and 8%.
all of his attacks create wind in OFA, and given that the starting disance is 30 Meters well, you're gonna get multiple air bullets flying at them, one tap to either of the base bodies and poof, dead.
Also with how often 100% gets used, I'm surprised that this is the first thread that features Eri in a match
We don't treat Eri like standard equipment, and none of us feel like putting a 10-C child into a fight where 7-A Monsters are throwing out attacks that raze cities casually

all of his attacks create wind in OFA, and given that the starting disance is 30 Meters well, you're gonna get multiple air bullets flying at them, one tap to either of the base bodies and poof, dead.
Uh, just in case... this can be dodged, right?

Also does he one-shot High 8-Cs in his verse with 8%?
We don't treat Eri like standard equipment, and none of us feel like putting a 10-C child into a fight where 7-A Monsters are throwing out attacks that raze cities casually
Ah, that makes sense

It can, it's a bullet not a full wind smash, that'd be 10%.
No it's more that Antares has 9-C durability without his shields
Oh right, didn't notice that

Wait I just realized, is this a key where he has the supernatural willpower to get through Shiggy's fear manip?

Oh right, didn't notice that

Wait I just realized, is this a key where he has the supernatural willpower to get through Shiggy's fear manip?
No, it's just his natural willpower, such as being the only one in series to break from Shinso's brainwashing with his willpower alone.
Also just supernatural willpower in general can break through fear manipulation

No, it's just his natural willpower, such as being the only one in series to break from Shinso's brainwashing with his willpower alone.
Also just supernatural willpower in general can break through fear manipulation
I questioned this because this match happened previously and Dallon's fear manip actually caused a stomp

But seeing as to how this is going pretty well for Deku, I assume you'll vote for him?

Nothing really stops Amy from just making some cataclysmic fast acting disease that Victoria's whitelisted against that also disables powers or whatever, so I guess that happens and nobody can really do shit about it.

So like, what stops Amy from making a disease that instantly kills or knocks out Deku and Eri while exempting Victoria from it. She can literally just use her power to cover the entire area in an airborne plague

Edit: I got Stranger'd 😔

Also I don't remember if this was the key where Dallon has PTSD to everything relating to her sister after realizing her abuse but for the sake of this match, let's assume it's not
It is, Ward is entirely about recovering from trauma, victoria in particular being completely unwilling to even interact with Amy on a basic level (much less touch them considering... many, many bad things happening in relation to that)

Anyways, a big thing about Victoria is that her forcefield is invisible. That won't do much in terms of their durability, but as per Deku taking hits, that's a completely different story, as in the narrative itself one of Victoria's biggest issues is accidentally goring people just because she and her opponents don't quite know her range. Considering SBA, Victoria would also be actually willing to kill here, and they could absolutely insta-kill Eri just as a consequence of the situation (Or if nothing else, render her running for her life with one burst of her aura, letting Amy get the kill/just turn off the kid's power to nullify that advantage)

AP is mostly equal, (Victoria fought lung when he was ramped up enough to do a 4.7 ton feat, while Deku is... scaled to something I vastly disagree with but whatever it ends at like 2.7 tons without 8%), the advantages shift by percentage usages

The main thing is like

Deku can't fly

he can shoot projectiles and jump, sure, but that's nowhere near Victoria's mobility that she abuses at every opportunity she isn't physically forced to be on the ground

and also yeah I guess as Wok said amy go brrrrrr
That is definitely not how the scene is shown or on his Supernatural willpower justification but even then, she doesn't necessarily need the fear aura to win fairly handily

It is, Ward is entirely about recovering from trauma, victoria in particular being completely unwilling to even interact with Amy on a basic level (much less touch them considering... many, many bad things happening in relation to that)

Anyways, a big thing about Victoria is that her forcefield is invisible. That won't do much in terms of their durability, but as per Deku taking hits, that's a completely different story, as in the narrative itself one of Victoria's biggest issues is accidentally goring people just because she and her opponents don't quite know her range. Considering SBA, Victoria would also be actually willing to kill here, and they could absolutely insta-kill Eri just as a consequence of the situation (Or if nothing else, render her running for her life with one burst of her aura, letting Amy get the kill/just turn off the kid's power to nullify that advantage)
So they kill her and deal with a rage moded Deku with Black whip all equal to his AP that will shred anything within range?
We saw what happened with mild PANIC, and it was a danger to everyone around him from it just existing, killing Eri will send him so SO much farther off the deep end
AP is mostly equal, (Victoria fought lung when he was ramped up enough to do a 4.7 ton feat, while Deku is... scaled to something I vastly disagree with but whatever it ends at like 2.7 tons without 8%), the advantages shift by percentage usages
thats his AP.
In base his durability is 8.12 tons, he actively takes hits in his base form from people equal in AP to 8%.
Dura in 8% is higher
The main thing is like

Deku can't fly

he can shoot projectiles and jump, sure, but that's nowhere near Victoria's mobility that she abuses at every opportunity she isn't physically forced to be on the ground
Alright now here me out.
He shoots her, it took him less than a minute to predict the movements of someone far faster than him, hell Mirio blitzed everyone else who are at his speed level, speeds equal here
It's outright stated in this key that her forcefields are harder to control, he disables those then that timer is going to be longer. His air bullets also count as singular attacks each one carries 8.12 tons and is going to hit with that force, any hit disables the force field given that hits FAR weaker than it are outright stated on the profile to be able to take it down, and when that happens? The others are going to maul her. its also permanently in this shape that it was in when panacea mutated it. Have no idea what it is, but give Deku enough time, he'll learn the shape.
and also yeah I guess as Wok said amy go brrrrrr
And whats the range on the virus?
Edit from later research: The only reference I can find is a airborne plague but nothing on the specifics

How fast acting is it, does it need to be breathed in or is it just by contact? You gotta specify these things, given Deku's mask blocks gases and the like which are poisonous to him.
and again, he just throws out an air bullet and it one taps her
That is definitely not how the scene is shown or on his Supernatural willpower justification but even then, she doesn't necessarily need the fear aura to win fairly handily
It is?
Do we need to get into the whole debate again about how Deku's willpower is the reason he broke from shinso's mind control. You want to go to the thread made like a month ago that immediately got hounded or would you like to just read what it says for his mind resistance.
And his supernatural willpower was awarded the moment he started turning his bones to powder and kept on fighting

Last edited:
"So they kill her and deal with a rage moded Deku with Black whip all equal to his AP that will shred anything within range?
We saw what happened with mild PANIC, and it was a danger to everyone around him from it just existing, killing Eri will send him so SO much farther off the deep end"

Yes

"thats his AP.
In base his durability is 8.12 tons, he actively takes hits in his base form from people equal in AP to 8%.
Dura in 8% is higher"

This doesn't seem to be on his profile, or at least not in a comprehensible way.

"Alright now here me out.
He shoots her, it took him less than a minute to predict the movements of someone far faster than him, hell Mirio blitzed everyone else who are at his speed level, speeds equal here
It's outright stated in this key that her forcefields are harder to control, he disables those then that timer is going to be longer. His air bullets also count as singular attacks each one carries 8.12 tons and is going to hit with that force, any hit disables the force field given that hits FAR weaker than it are outright stated on the profile to be able to take it down, and when that happens? The others are going to maul her. its also permanently in this shape that it was in when panacea mutated it. Have no idea what it is, but give Deku enough time, he'll learn the shape."

Lot to go through with this one:
The fight isn't going to last a full minute, that's rather long for a fight.
They're harder to control in the sense that she has trouble not killing people with them. That's not an issue here, and with her goal being violence as per SBA if anything she's likely to be getting some unconscious aid on behalf of the shard. There's also that she doesn't have that weakness anymore and as per SBA it's the strongest version so it's the one without that, but we don't really need that. The downtime is a second, and it's a second relative to them. He's not hitting her twice in rapid succession when he can't control the engagement due to her flight.
Gonna need a source supporting him being randomly able to discern the exact shape of an invisible contorted flesh blob because that's pretty far fetched, especially when he has no reason to know this at the outset and as such gets forced to eat an unmitigated shot to the head or something which is fairly liable to pretty much just decide the fight.

"And whats the range on the virus?
How fast acting is it, does it need to be breathed in or is it just by contact? You gotta specify these things, given Deku's mask blocks gases and the like which are poisonous to him.
and again, he just throws out an air bullet and it one taps her"

She got herself sent to superjail by threatening an epidemic, and can make these things reproduce extremely quickly, so basically however far she wants. As for if it's on contact, if she wants it to be. You'll also have to consider that there's already irl pathogens and bonesaw shit that'll permeate a gas mask, which Amy isn't going to be any worse than. Even in some hypothetical world where he somehow gets a shot off and doesn't get blocked by Victoria or killed by Amy's nonsense first, he just dies to it anyways because as it turns out, the fact you created something does not mean it will suddenly go away without you. There's still a bunch of rapidly reproducing assorted extremely lethal pathogens which **** with powers in the area Amy or no Amy once she's made them, and it only really takes a thought for that. It's also her only method of ranged attack, and SBA stipulates she'll go for a kill, so superplague it is.

"It is?
Do we need to get into the whole debate again about how Deku's willpower is the reason he broke from shinso's mind control. You want to go to the thread made like a month ago that immediately got hounded or would you like to just read what it says for his mind resistance.
And his supernatural willpower was awarded the moment he started turning his bones to powder and kept on fighting"

You don't need to because no matter what it's just worse feat wise than what Victoria's done. Shinso's page doesn't list mind control feats, and from what I remember it was pretty bad. Meanwhile Victoria's more targeting biological responses that you can't really just willpower your way away from, can dial her thing up to the point where permanent psychological harm is a risk, can flash an entire building at once with her aura, and can affect masters (who are inherently resistant to other master powers to some degree) and exceptionally determined and tenacious people with the power. Don't think that willpower with ostensibly poor showings is really going to cut it.

Just to add to this (I'll make more in depth responses when it's not literally 12 AM), there's a cape in Ward who works almost exactly like Blackwhip does when it freaks out named Sveta. Anything in their range, they'll instinctually (against her will) just immediately attack with tentacles, outright crushing them to to death in most cases (though I have feeling there's at least one instance of it striking someone). Victoria is recognized as one of the few people who can actively withstand this (her power holds up against pressure extremely well, though it flickers against solid hits, but even in the case of it exclusively whipping her, backing off is a perfectly valid option with her level of flight speed)

"So they kill her and deal with a rage moded Deku with Black whip all equal to his AP that will shred anything within range?
We saw what happened with mild PANIC, and it was a danger to everyone around him from it just existing, killing Eri will send him so SO much farther off the deep end"

Yes
Aight so hundreds of meters worth of Blackwhips gonna be swarming the field
"thats his AP.
Dura in 8% is higher"

This doesn't seem to be on his profile, or at least not in a comprehensible way.
Large Building level+ (He received attacks from Nine that were also able to harm Dynamight), higher with 8%
"Alright now here me out.
It's outright stated in this key that her forcefields are harder to control, he disables those then that timer is going to be longer. His air bullets also count as singular attacks each one carries 8.12 tons and is going to hit with that force, any hit disables the force field given that hits FAR weaker than it are outright stated on the profile to be able to take it down, and when that happens? The others are going to maul her. its also permanently in this shape that it was in when panacea mutated it. Have no idea what it is, but give Deku enough time, he'll learn the shape."

Lot to go through with this one:
The fight isn't going to last a full minute, that's rather long for a fight.
They're harder to control in the sense that she has trouble not killing people with them. That's not an issue here, and with her goal being violence as per SBA if anything she's likely to be getting some unconscious aid on behalf of the shard. There's also that she doesn't have that weakness anymore and as per SBA it's the strongest version so it's the one without that, but we don't really need that. The downtime is a second, and it's a second relative to them. He's not hitting her twice in rapid succession when he can't control the engagement due to her flight.
Gonna need a source supporting him being randomly able to discern the exact shape of an invisible contorted flesh blob because that's pretty far fetched, especially when he has no reason to know this at the outset and as such gets forced to eat an unmitigated shot to the head or something which is fairly liable to pretty much just decide the fight.
A full minutes suggests that Mirio didn’t blitz all of Class 1-A, I gave under a minute because I cannot tell time we’ll from manga panels.
if we really want to give a high balled example, given that you’re assuming a 4.7 ton attack is gonna one shot someone with 8.12 durability, it likely took a few seconds.
He also is going to be controlling the engagement, because incase you didn’t see before, blackwhip has hundreds of meters worth of range, how is “tens of meters” going to outrange Hundreds of meters. They have to approach him to win unless she can out range dozens of hundreds of meter long blackwhip strands, when her profile doesn’t state any of the such range on her.
Also the fight against Muscular is a good point in which his durability is showcased (before JT arc). Muscular shattered his bones in a singular hits. Arm, back, legs, he gets injuries on his head as well, whether those ones are from debris or muscular directly hitting him, I don’t know, not to smart myself, but again given that we’re high balling, he’s taken shots to the head that would shatter his skull in a single hit.
As for his analysis? He does complete break downs of quirks within seconds of seeing them, correctly gauging things like Mount Lady being unable to control which size she goes to despite the fact he had seen the quirk once in action for again, less than a minute.
He started to predict the invisible walls of elasticized air that gentle was leaving behind just from the patterns of his jump, and goes from being unable to predict any of gentles moves to Perfectly predicting air walls he didn’t even know got placed down. And using them against the user.
Also they are both subsonic, 80 mph for exact. Travelling at 35 meters per second, they in fact, are fast enough to go maul her before she gets the chance to put up another barrier.
"And whats the range on the virus?
and again, he just throws out an air bullet and it one taps her"

She got herself sent to superjail by threatening an epidemic, and can make these things reproduce extremely quickly, so basically however far she wants. As for if it's on contact, if she wants it to be. You'll also have to consider that there's already irl pathogens and bonesaw shit that'll permeate a gas mask, which Amy isn't going to be any worse than. Even in some hypothetical world where he somehow gets a shot off and doesn't get blocked by Victoria or killed by Amy's nonsense first, he just dies to it anyways because as it turns out, the fact you created something does not mean it will suddenly go away without you. There's still a bunch of rapidly reproducing assorted extremely lethal pathogens which **** with powers in the area Amy or no Amy once she's made them, and it only really takes a thought for that. It's also her only method of ranged attack, and SBA stipulates she'll go for a kill, so superplague it is.
yeah, because that’s something she can do?
She threatened an epidemic, and can make them reproduce quickly, that’s what they do naturally. The only reference I can find for Panacea’s disease manipulation I that she created an airborne plague, but the quote also included “you should be dead by now” meaning it hasnt been acting as fast as she herself wanted.
Viruses are incredibly specific in their nature, and while some are related they are not all completely the same. According to her page and references I can find, she has only made said airborne plague before, because a powers nullification one would be real nice to put on there with a shiny gold star. She has one slow acting plague from any source I can’t find, if you have more, please bring them up, because nothing on her page or anything I could find talks about her messing with powers via diseases.
And using virus fun facts, did you know that not only do airborne viruses live in the air, they travel alongside the wind? Air bullet = Wind Moving
"It is?
And his supernatural willpower was awarded the moment he started turning his bones to powder and kept on fighting"

You don't need to because no matter what it's just worse feat wise than what Victoria's done. Shinso's page doesn't list mind control feats, and from what I remember it was pretty bad. Meanwhile Victoria's more targeting biological responses that you can't really just willpower your way away from, can dial her thing up to the point where permanent psychological harm is a risk, can flash an entire building at once with her aura, and can affect masters (who are inherently resistant to other master powers to some degree) and exceptionally determined and tenacious people with the power. Don't think that willpower with ostensibly poor showings is really going to cut it.
Shinsou’s mind control is actually quite strong, Midoryia is the ONLY character in the series who not only was still conscious while under the effects of his quirk but broke the quirks control.
Shinsou’s quirk directly puts the mind under his control, and that isn’t something you should be able to willpower yourself from annnnnd yet, here we are.
Also Midoryia turning his bones to powder and continuing to fight despite all that is probably not a poor showing of willpower, just a hunch.
Just to add to this (I'll make more in depth responses when it's not literally 12 AM), there's a cape in Ward who works almost exactly like Blackwhip does when it freaks out named Sveta. Anything in their range, they'll instinctually (against her will) just immediately attack with tentacles, outright crushing them to to death in most cases (though I have feeling there's at least one instance of it striking someone). Victoria is recognized as one of the few people who can actively withstand this (her power holds up against pressure extremely well, though it flickers against solid hits, but even in the case of it exclusively whipping her, backing off is a perfectly valid option with her level of flight speed)
And is Sveta stronger than her barriers? Is Sveta nearly double the strength of her barriers?
If she backs off then she’s going to have to get far, a single blackwhip coiling around itself and essentially halfing it’s diameter was able to cover nearly an entire city block, and while I don’t know the size of the bridge Deku was shown to grapple around during the EA arc, blackwhip never changes itself in length, just in strength depending on percentages. So given that it looks like a Golden Gate Bridge look alike (especially with all the American references that Deku and All Might do/Horikoshi loves to put in) it’s safe to say that if she leaves the area she is never returning to that part

And is Sveta stronger than her barriers? Is Sveta nearly double the strength of her barriers?
No, but neither is Deku because the thing can withstand hits from Scion. It's why the durability varies, it doesn't outright shatter to any impact or expression of force, it just flickers after the fact and returns within a second.

it’s safe to say that if she leaves the area she is never returning to that part
Deku isn't going to spend 24 hours straight having his Blackwhip go wildly out of control, eventually it's going to stop and Victoria can go in again. And if he just lays there having his freakout for that long, Amy's plague is going to work no matter how slow acting it is (which I doubt is so but I haven't read Ward up to the point she goes enough off the deep end for that to be a thing so I'll let Wok dispute that on his own time)

No, but neither is Deku because the thing can withstand hits from Scion. It's why the durability varies, it doesn't outright shatter to any impact or expression of force, it just flickers after the fact and returns within a second.
Thats a better explanation, I haven’t read anything from the Worm/Ward verse.
But even if it does flicker out, how is that going to block a complete barrage of attacks, all of the, counting as attacks which would cause the barrier to flicker
Again, starting distance is 30 M and 80 MPH (speed equalized to) is 35 m/s in other words it will take less than a second for an Air Force bullet to hit her, and so, if it flickers while one is still going in her direction, Bang
Deku isn't going to spend 24 hours straight having his Blackwhip go wildly out of control, eventually it's going to stop and Victoria can go in again. And if he just lays there having his freakout for that long, Amy's plague is going to work no matter how slow acting it is (which I doubt is so but I haven't read Ward up to the point she goes enough off the deep end for that to be a thing so I'll let Wok dispute that on his own time)
This is probably the one time in which he won’t just lay there and have A freak out.
as we see later blackwhip acts subconsciously, unless we’re Supposed to think that during a mode where he’s only thinking of beating shigaraki’s face in he has enough Time to control the movement patterns of all the blackwhips going out of him.

He’s going to fight and if you haven’t seen from the profile, OFA has a massive range as well, just as comparable to blackwhip at 8%.
If she goes out of range, he is going to be firing at her and running at her, this is quite literally a chase scene now that I think about it.
And yeah again I haven’t read Ward at all.
I only have the profile and references I can get from the wiki’s in which it only really states that she had a slow acting one.

Back