• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Victor and Mitsuki (naruto/boruto) speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since a bunch of characters could scale to this, maybe we can list them out
Rather than making it one character at a time
im not entirely sure who all could scale to this sense i havent watched the anime canon in years but
sage mistuki for impressing orochimaru with his speed and maybeee konohamaru though he was getting outsped most of the time. anyone who scales to konohamaru around that time would also end up scaling

Last edited:
im not entirely sure who all could scale to this sense i havent watched the anime canon in years but
sage mistuki for impressing orochimaru with his speed and maybeee konohamaru though he was getting outsped most of the time. anyone who scales to konohamaru around that time would also end up scaling
Put it on the OP

Anyways I agree for victor

Seems simple enough

Also the only people that could scale are Log (who doesn't have a profile afaik) and Sage Mode Mitsuki.

Yeah probably sage mitsuki since he blitzed Orochimaru. Konohamaru wouldn't scale he was getting wrecked even with Mugino fighting with him.

This would probably extend to Ku (Ohnoki's "son") and Shino but I think Mitsuki used his weaker/incomplete sage form (the one without the horns) so likely not.

Hello.

I updated the edit in the following page structure. Is this correct?

Also, shouldn't Victor have the same speed level as Orochimaru?

I meant that Orochimaru is listed as "At least Relativistic".

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back