• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Small Overlord Rating Issue

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Now it's not that I am butthurt that Digimon vs Overlord keeps failing.

What is the calc for them being 6-C? Based upon info I have been given, the File Island Digimon are like around 3x stronger than them. This means that they are around 15.6 Whatsatons (File Island mons are 47 Whatsatons). So...umm...why do they have an "At least"? They aren't even at the half way point here. Why are they "At least".

Shouldn't they still just be 6-C then? Nothing else puts them much higher. Frigimon's feat was done by his presence, but is only rated "6-C" w/o the "At least".

Isn't there a difference in character strengths between different mediums? One had Touch Me > All the Guardians while another had him >= a few Lvl 100s. Which one is our profile based off of?

This seems pretty straightforward for me.

Although World Items that can be used for offensive purposes should be "At least 6-C" as they outrank Super Tier magic.

Albedo's world Item is meant for destroying large structures and portions of land; not for fighting. It is comparable to other world items in the way it is meant to be used. Against inanimate objects, it is much more powerful than divine class items made for the same purpose.

World Savior I think is the only exclusively physically offensive World Item, and the claim that a user of it could solo the entire tomb of Nazarick should make for an "At least"

"At least 6-C, likely higher" Would probably be the most accurate since the power rankings roughly look like this:

6-C = Individual Floor Guardians (excluding Gargantua) << Pandora's Actor Ôëñ Gargantua << All Floor Guardians together < Touch Me < Rubedo < NPCs on the 8th floor < Full power World Savior

So are the only things keeping "At least 6-C" Touch Me and possibly Gargantua?

Though I think since Ainz gets Touch Me's armor and shield, as well as Takemikazuchi MK 8, which can cut through Shalltear's armor pretty easily, he could still have "At least 6-C" for Perfect Warrior

No, is at least 6-C because all the feats were done casually and because he and his guardians were stated multiple times that they could wipe out entire countries and are stronger than the platinum dragon lord that can easily reduce the slane theocracy to scorched earth, but they are not rated higher because they have not done something on that scale until now.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish

Escanor998 said:
No, is at least 6-C because all the feats were done casually and because he and his guardians were stated multiple times that they could wipe out entire countries and are stronger than the platinum dragon lord that can easily reduce the slane theocracy to scorched earth, but they are not rated higher because they have not done something on that scale until now.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish
Problem with that is we have no idea if that is meant as an overtime thing

The Guardians could solo a country, yes, but can they destroy a country sized landmass? We don't know

Those are my thoughts anyway

I agree. Until Ainz and co. show feats stronger than Ainz's 6-C lake freezing feat, we can't assume they are anything higher than that.

Apeironaxim said:
So are the only things keeping "At least 6-C" Touch Me and possibly Gargantua?
Though I think since Ainz gets Touch Me's armor and shield, as well as Takemikazuchi MK 8, which can cut through Shalltear's armor pretty easily, he could still have "At least 6-C" for Perfect Warrior
This still good?

FDrybob said:
I agree. Until Ainz and co. show feats stronger than Ainz's 6-C lake freezing feat, we can't assume they are anything higher than that.
I know, i'm only pointing out why is at least 6-c

I believe Touch Me and Ainz with Perfect Warrior keep "At least 6-C", while Gargantua might still need to be decided, as he is superior in stats to the Guardians but to an unknown amount. Either "6-C' or "At least 6-C" is fine for him

In addition to these changes, should Fluder really have "At least"?

He's only compareable to someone who can beat Evileye, who is baseline iirc

I don't think being above baseline grants an "At least" rating, but then again I could be wrong

He's an entire tier of magic above Rigrit, who beats Evileye without too much trouble, and the only New World human known to have access to 6th tier spells who's not a Godkin.

I've never heard Rigrit beating Evileye without too much trouble

Beat her, yes, but not without too much trouble

Well, either way, if Evileye is just baseline, then I guess that Fluder would just be city level as well.

So have these suggested changes been properly accepted, and if so, is somebody experienced willing to apply them?

Back