• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Minor VCRPG (No Delivery) Additions

XitSign

He/Him
Just a minor update on how the abilities should be listed on the No Delivery characters pages.

Mint Gum - "A good pallet cleanser after all that grease. Heals all status effects with HP regen" The Status Effect section should be Purification.

Permanent Marker - "A meaty pen that Marks the target, making them more likely to be to be hit with higher critical chance" This one's less clear. I don't think any ability covers an increased chance to 'Critical Hit', however the effect that makes them more likely to be hit probably should be a Statistics Reduction, as it's reducing the 'Evade' Stat's effectiveness.

Typically Mark is just taking aim in RPGs, so idk about Stats Reduction. Purification is fine

Typically Mark is just taking aim in RPGs, so idk about Stats Reduction. Purification is fine
My only hangup on this any why I brought it up is because doing the move lets other characters hit them with the bonus too.
So the character is literally "marked" and I don't know what/if that should be called anything.

idk, maybe it makes it easier to aim at them?
I suppose that's the best way to rationalize it.

Perhaps the justification should just be added to the Satus Effect Inducement instead. 'Can Mark targets to increase hit chance' or something like that?

Back