• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

So if I make Tanjiro vs SSJB Goku, and everyone decide to vote for Tanjiro somehow, it will be added and no one will be capable to remove?
That's an entirely different case. It can be removed for being a stomp, or for incorrect arguments, not on the basis of it being a unanimous decision.

I'm not entirely certain of your point. Do you intend to say that in these matchups, one character stomps the other? That is the case in this hypothetical, is it not? It is invalid for a different reason.
I intent to say that the match doesn't make sense
Its a 10-A with a shotgun against a 9-A capable to dodge things that hit the target automatically
The point is that there was no argument for Itadori at all, with just a FRA train without basis
But if the fact that the result of the match just doesn't make sense isn't enough to remove it from the profile, I will accept it

I intent to say that the match doesn't make sense
Its a 10-A with a shotgun against a 9-A capable to dodge things that hit the target automatically
The point is that there was no argument for Itadori at all, with just a FRA train without basis
But if the fact that the result of the match just doesn't make sense isn't enough to remove it from the profile, I will accept it
Well, no, if you intend to say the outcome is wrong and the outcome is impossible (that is, it is not reasonable), then I invite you to re-read what I said. If a match is legitimately wrong in its decision, and one character is decided to be unable to win, then it is invalid- even if that character was voted to win. So if you want to prove that, then you need to start discussing that point, rather than discussing how it was unanimous. The vote being unanimous doesn't matter.

This match is very biased (?). Its using the first key of Itadori, which barely has any feats and only lasts for less than 10 chapters, while the guy has a bunch of skill feats and precog in a 2-A scale
Not really. Yuji's wincon is outlasting Ryuunosuke which is possible via Higher AP and Durability (4X actually) meaning there's a possibility in these matches that Ryuunosuke likely wouldn't be able to take him down before he out exerts himself due to his weakness.
Ryuunosuke doesn't have 2-A Precognition. He has Time Precognition. It doesn't help his stamina case either so it's not really a stomp

Last edited:
I believe these two should be removed:
Both matches are from 2022. Goku has had many revisions since then. I believe Reinhard has also received significant revisions.

I also think the Son Goku (GT) vs Son Goku (DBS Manga) match from February 2024 deserves some scrutiny. From what I can tell both Gokus have had significant revisions since then and the arguments used in the thread seem to be outdated or incorrect as the AP scaling chain used to justify Goku (GT) winning appears to give Goku (DBS Manga) a relatively very low value. For context that's Goku from the ToP with access to Ultra Instinct.

Finally Grand Priest vs Medea is from 2019 and from what I can tell Grand Priest doesn't have the loss on any of his profiles. Yet Medea's page still has the match. I believe this was an incomplete removal. And even if not the match should be completely removed due to being very outdated.
Bump.

I will say the unspeakable opinion that being old is not fundamentally a death sentence to a versus thread, as many profiles are within a fairly consistent range of statistics that changes to them do not make all matches inapplicable; indeed, while versus threads are not the focus of our site, it is the goal to create pages with such stable statistics that versus threads may remain on them indefinitely as a form of consensus, rather than serve as an arms race for characters to improve against one another.

In the instance of Reinhard vs Goku, it seems to me that it was a stomp beforehand without any changes to the profiles. It was not determined to be one before, though, so I'm on the fence about it.

I planned on evaluating the others, but I've got internet issues right now that make this a dreadful experience, so my thoughts are that Goku vs Reinhard can probably be removed without dealing in the rhetoric of old matches- it just seems like a stomp outright, I think.

Last edited:
I will say the unspeakable opinion that being old is not fundamentally a death sentence to a CRT, as many profiles are within a fairly consistent range of statistics that changes to them do not make all matches inapplicable; indeed, while versus threads are not the focus of our site, it is the goal to create pages with such stable statistics that versus threads may remain on them indefinitely as a form of consensus, rather than serve as an arms race for characters to improve against one another.

In the instance of Reinhard vs Goku, it seems to me that it was a stomp beforehand without any changes to the profiles. It was not determined to be one before, though, so I'm on the fence about it.

I planned on evaluating the others, but I've got internet issues right now that make this a dreadful experience, so my thoughts are that Goku vs Reinhard can probably be removed without dealing in the rhetoric of old matches- it just seems like a stomp outright, I think.
Alright, that's fair. Thank you for the response.

I believe GT Goku vs Super Goku should be fine to remove because of cosmology revisions that were made recently that now makes it a stomp for GT Goku.

As for the X matchup from what I can tell it was based on SS3 Goku (Granolah) vs X. Issue is the match is from July 2022 and back then SS3 Goku was only 4-B, the same tier as X. Goku is now 2-C in all forms Black Saga onwards. The logic used for X winning was him essentially trying every tool in his arsenal until one of his hax can beat SS3 Goku. But given SS3 Goku is 2-C now, he would most likely one shot X before he can win via a random hax. Hence why I believe that result is now invalid.

Once again, thank you for your response.

Last edited:
Alright, that's fair. Thank you for the response.

I believe GT Goku vs Super Goku should be fine to remove because of cosmology revisions that were made recently that now makes it a stomp for GT Goku.

As for the X matchup from what I can tell it was based on SS3 Goku (Granolah) vs X. Issue is the match is from July 2022 and back then SS3 Goku was only 4-B, the same tier as X. Goku is now 2-C in all forms Black Saga onwards. The logic used for X winning was him essentially trying every tool in his arsenal until one of his hax can beat SS3 Goku. But given SS3 Goku is 2-C now, he would most likely one shot X before he can win via a random hax. Hence why I believe that result is now invalid.

Once again, thank you for your response.
That one is absolutely fair. I'll remove it and Reinhard, I'll have to defer to others on the other matches, as it seems my internet issues will be continuing for several days.

I note that it was already removed, but may I ask what makes it outdated? I was of the impression these are two series that are not ongoing, what changed?

I note that it was already removed, but may I ask what makes it outdated? I was of the impression these are two series that are not ongoing, what changed?
1. Lupin III is absolutely ongoing lol, Lupin's most recent animation entry was a crossover with Cat's Eye in 2023 but it has a on-going manga RN which I recently made a revision thread for (hint hint, nudge nudge, I really need staff approval lol)

2. The reason it was outdated is because of the fact back in march Lupin and Co got downgraded from 8-C to 9-A, meaning the fight was outdated as Lupin was no longer in the weight class for it.

If you can believe it, I don't follow Lupin, I just know it's pretty old.

If the cast was downgraded then so be it. Future requests should also provide clarifying information, given it's pretty important to know why a match is being removed. Thanks.

If the cast was downgraded then so be it. Future requests should also provide clarifying information, given it's pretty important to know why a match is being removed. Thanks.
Fair enough then, can't deny a almost 60 year old franchise is old lol. I'll try to be more informative next time, still learning how the motions go around here.

Yhwach vs Doomguy

Now look, I may seem like I'm malding, but I do believe that this match was argued in relatively poor faith. Many of the votes were FRA trains and were maintained from before he was shifted to be able to use all of his Schrifts (which is a HUGE difference from normal SK Yhwach). Doomguy before pretty much countered all of Yhwach's stuff except for having inferior LS so he could get pinned by TK, and having a weakness to fear manipulation, which was basically a stomp (I didn't exactly argue that it was because that was going to be a debate in an of itself that would ultimately derail). No one really countered my claims of resistance neg or anything

But after Yhwach gained all of his Schrifts, he gained a LOT more, including thought-based EE and Non-existence erasure, and type 8 and Mid-godly, along with resistance neg and others (which I had argued and nobody responded to). Considering this, the votes from the previous should've been reconsidered with the development of this since the difference was between a pebble and a meteor, since as per rules FRAs are usually for points that have not been countered or if a significant change had not happened, which in this case did.
Bump

I want to be clear here, I did check first if Lupin's stats had changed since the match was made back in 2021 and they certainly did, that's why I removed the match.

I would like to request this Match Lady Bone vs Zeno be removed from their respective pages. This thread was not posted on the Dragon Ball General Discussion Forum, and by the time the DB supporter became aware of it's existence the match was already over.

A similar situation also happened with the one being, on top of the fact Zeno has been through Major revisions making the match more inaccurate. So, I ask this also be removed.

Mio Takamiya: her Hax are now also useless against Zeno's Low 1-C status thus would be considered a stomp and should be removed as well.

I would like to request this Match Lady Bone vs Zeno be removed from their respective pages. This thread was not posted on the Dragon Ball General Discussion Forum, and by the time the DB supporter became aware of it's existence the match was already over.

A similar situation also happened with the one being, on top of the fact Zeno has been through Major revisions making the match more inaccurate. So, I ask this also be removed.

Mio Takamiya: her Hax are now also useless against Zeno's Low 1-C status thus would be considered a stomp and should be removed as well.
While not great, this isn't a reason to remove it; you'd need to give an actual verifiable reason why the match outcome is inaccurate and objectively wrong.

Second one might be valid: what changes were made, how do they invalidate the match? What was added to one or the other? If they're considerable enough to be worthy of discussion then it's possible to argue removal.

Last one seems fair, and I'll remove it.

Self explanatory.
Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Pre-Gen)
(I was able to remove the match because Sonic's profile was unlocked for another reason, but the profile still needs to be locked, so the staff member who removed the match from Rimuru's profile had better lock Sonic's profile as well)
While I agree with this removal, do not just remove matches at your whim in the future; even if the profile is unlocked, it doesn't fall to you to decide that. Even if it is old with frequently updated characters. Report it here and let us weigh in on it.

Actually, looking at the matches on that Sonic profile, a lot seem to be at least likely outdated. The top one is even a dead link, as is Super Armor Mega Man- his matches against other characters from the Sonic franchise might be fine, since updates theoretically happened parallel, but those two dead links ought to be booted. Doing so now, will then lock the profile as requested.

EDIT: Anos match seems legit, it's just ****** up on Sonic's profile for some reason, whoever added it messed it up.

While not great, this isn't a reason to remove it; you'd need to give an actual verifiable reason why the match outcome is inaccurate and objectively wrong.
But they do be rushing FRA trains before even letting other supporters give their inputs. I am accusing someone? No, but it is strange. 🤔

If this match matters so much, they can just... do it again, and replace old result with a new one.

FRA trains are disliked but not illegal, since it's a damn slippery slope in defining where it becomes not an FRA train. Nobody is really owed a voice on a thread, they're just allowed to speak: this is why we have grace periods, if you miss it then it's sort of just on you. I say that as someone who routinely misses threads.

do not just remove matches at your whim in the future; even if the profile is unlocked, it doesn't fall to you to decide that
I thought there would be no such thing as "whim" when it comes to removing a matchup that should have been removed years ago (like 2021), but okay.
Doing so now, will then lock the profile as requested.
I'm not sure if this sentence is directed at me, but just to say that I'm not interested in Sonic in terms of powerscaling, I just saw that the profile was unlocked and wanted it to be locked, that's all.

Pre-Gen Archie Sonic is getting important revisions that may change the outcome of the match, if it concludes now, there may be reason for it's removal in the future.

I thought there would be no such thing as "whim" when it comes to removing a matchup that should have been removed years ago (like 2021), but okay.

I'm not sure if this sentence is directed at me, but just to say that I'm not interested in Sonic in terms of powerscaling, I just saw that the profile was unlocked and wanted it to be locked, that's all.
Just report threads here instead, for evaluation. Even if you consider it self-evident.

I don't know what this second bit means, I know you wanted it locked. I locked it, as mentioned.

The OP of the thread acknowledged it was a spite match. And with the arguments presented there if to be believed Zeno wouldn’t had no wincon so it would have been considered a stomp anyway.
Second one might be valid: what changes were made, how do they invalidate the match? What was added to one or the other? If they're considerable enough to be worthy of discussion then it's possible to argue removal.
Same reason as the last one they were both 2-C 2 years ago now Zeno is Low 1-C and resist all abilities of not the one being has.

He didn’t resist EE back then now he does on a Low 1-C level.
Last one seems fair, and I'll remove it.

Back