• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackbeard VS Blackbeard (One Piece VS Puzzle and Dragons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XitSign

He/Him
I promised a friend I'd do this one, just because the naming made it too good to pass up...plus, need more reasons to dump PAD fights on the site.

---

Teach VS The Deluge Drago, Speed Equalized, Pre-Timeskip Key for Teach VS Low 6-B Key for Blackbeard (We'll start both as low as they can go and switch keys if needed)

Zehahahahahaha: 6

Robotic Dragon Screeching: 0

The both fall silent: 0

Blackbeard render
52Blackbeard

I think we need to know thw extent of the dragon's water manipulation. I feel like if he can produce enough water then hw could just drown Teach.

Unclear, I'm afraid.

Blackbeard is only ever shown using energy projection water/ice attacks, splashing the target with water hard enough to hurt, firing missles that do water/ice damage, and freezing the battlefield.

Zabshark and Abyss have been depicted attacking with crashing waves of water down on thier foes, and Levia can make storms, so a flood or attempting to drown Teach isn't impossible for Blackbeard, it's just not something we've ever seen this branch of the family tree use.

I see. Well, I feel like depending on a the arena the water might collect and eventually bw enough to immobilize Teach. That'd put Teach on a timer. If that's not really a factor though then I still think that the jets of water would leave Teach in pain for long enough to let the dragon hit him with a follpw up attack. And dodging isn't exactly that much of an option for Teach since his body gravitates attacks towards it.

SBA assumes Central Park, which does have a few bodies of water. Not sure how flooded that area would get, how quickly, and how well Blackbeard the dragon can pressure Teach in that location.

Teach's body gravitates attacks in the sense that he can't turn intangible, not that he can't dodge an attack.

Wasn't there a page of the manga where Teach said that bullets and swords curve towards him when he tries to dodge? It could have been the translation I read, but I seem to remember him saying that.

No, what he said is that since his body is a mass of gravity he absorbs the damage from bullets and swords, meaning that he can't go intangible like other Logias.

My bad. I mist have been reading a mistranslation. Regardless though,if an arrack hits Teach it'll leave him writhing in paim and open him up to take more hits. Though now that I think about it, Teach can use earthquakes to shatter projectiles thrown at him.

If you're talking about absorbing the projectiles it fires, Black Hole only works on things that are touching the ground. If you're talking about absorbing the dragon itself, I'm not sure... There's never been a limit shown on how much Teach can absorb at a time, and I'm not sure how big the dragon is. I'd like to avoid NLF if possible

The absorption works via gravity poll. So any projectile fired above the affected area will get sunk into it and absorbed.

Teach's range with this ability is tens of meters of diameter, probably in the hundreds, but I bet more on the former.

Okay, so let's say he does absorb the dragon. I still don't think the Yami-Yami is strong enough to do significant damage to it. Remember, Teach's showings with the Fruit's powers only scale to Large Mountain+ and his Country Level feats are mainly with the Gura-Gura. Sure, the dragon couldn't do anything about being absorbed, but eventually Teach will probably notice that it's not being crushed and spit it oit with Liberation.

Actually his pre-time skip key doesn't make it clear which tiers are before and after gaining the Gura-Gura. Still, it's not unreasonable to assume the Yami-Yami is the weaker of the two Fruits.

That's why I have to create the thread to split his profile in three keys. The scaling is the same but the abilities are different.

Will I need to update this thread to change the key for this fight if that occurs?

Also I'm pretty sure there's at least one for Teach in there. So counting that

The tier Will be the same. Teach's scales physically to Ace and his gravity is able to restrain him and the dragon has no lifting strength rating, so he would get sucked in and crushed by the gravity.

For the time being, PAD's kinda s.o.l. with Lifting Feats (It's on the list, we're trying to find everything useful we can), so no reasont to assume that wouldn't work.

I believe so.

Okay, that's Grace.

Blackbeard the Pirate: (Js250476, Schnee One, Paulo.junior.969, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Buttersamuri, The Calaca, ZackMoon1234, KingKenjo, Rei Rubro, Ionliosite) - 10

Blackbeard the Dragon - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back