• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zark2099 said:
Mhmm, Mid regen and FYI Post-Flashpoint isn't god levels of skill if I recall correctly, where his mere presence stomps, so still fair.
Rebirth is basically Post-Flaspoint + Post-Crisis and it has Bats fighting guys like this, so it's pretty good.

His intelligence and skills says to him doing such things like breaking into apocalypse and saving someone by himself iirc. Sounds pretty God like compared to homer

Edit

If he is Post Flash and Crisis, then It's definitely god like compared to homer

Naughty doesn't have Danmaku. It's not on his page, take a look. And those votes were based on Fear haxs which were debunked Very late in the thread. And I even at the end of the thread Admitted that his fear didn't surpass the fear level haxs spiderman managed to resist After the feat for it was brought up. The the votes were done PRE to that being brought up, and that's why he had 5 Votes. He had one win conditions. It just was likely he would use it more times then not. But all were debunked After the fact he resisted them was shown. You were apart of that debate. You would have seen that. Don't call me cheap cause your The one wrong here.

And if it's kept, fine. I'm only here in the chance they say it is a stomp. Cause if that happen

All the victories for Bill Cipher need to be removed and redone. him going, LOL Snap got debunked last in the last removal thread, which is the main reason why he won.

To quote Ricsi Vigarosi:

"He never reacted to any attempted attacks by snapping. He blasts or punches in pretty much all cases he is attacked. Saying he would likely snap with by default has no proof when he never began an actual fight with that"

Thanos's match with Megaman is outdated since Megaman is now High 5-A

Also, Misogi Kumagawa VS Yukari Yakumo was a blatant FRA train, they didn't mention that at the start yukari will think and conceptually erase him, BFR him, or boundary hax him, both of which he can't All Fiction from. A rematch is needed

I agree with removing Bill's matches. His wincon for snapping is heavily inconsistent. During combat several times, he did not snap at all. His starting move varies so much, I'm not even sure where the whole "he snaps, gg" argument came from in the first place. Against the Time Baby, he blasted them. Against the Mystery Shack, he used hand to hand combat. Against Dipper and Mabel, he chased them. So this argument needs to stop being his main wincon.

Neither Time Baby, nor the Shack actually posed a threat to him because they couldn't beat his regen. Dipper and Mabel are literally just regular kids. Against something tgat actually could threaten him (IE. The circle) he snaps. Granted, that relies on him knowing his opponent could actually beat his regen.

The Wright Way said:
Neither Time Baby, nor the Shack actually posed a threat to him because they couldn't beat his regen. Dipper and Mabel are literally just regular kids. Against something tgat actually could threaten him (IE. The circle) he snaps. Granted, that relies on him knowing his opponent could actually beat his regen.
But he doesn't know they can, Bill is cocky and if he sees an opponent he doesn't know about he likely wouldn't take them seriously. Please tell me how in a fight he will take someone like Mickey Mouse seriously

Yeah, I know. I was never arguing against removing them. I was just saying where the "he starts with snapping" thing came from.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs Classic Super Sonic

The main argument for Sonic is his Invulnerability would render Goku unable to harm him and that Sonic can only be harmed against 2-Cs and above, which is not at all what was decided on the Invulnerability CRTs and the back up argument Color Powers is unfounded, with Sonic never once using them in his Super Transformation and even then, Classic has only ever had access to the following color powers: Cyan Laser, Yellow Drill, Pink Spikes, Orange Rocket, Indigo Asteroid and Red Burst, all of which are otherwise incapable of doing enough to help Sonic win.

Eric vs Frank

From what I've discovered, Frank now gets horribly haxstomped due to the Artifact ball

Basically, the Artifact Ball would fear and emotion Manipulate the **** out of Frank and has a far higher range then any of Frank's weapons

The Wright Way said:
If this is true, then him going "Snap gg" should only apply in threads where he's either bloodlusted or has prior knowledge so I agree with removing his wins that don't apply those.

MrKerf said:
I see, thank you.

On Goku's page we have a wi against Natsu and a loss against Cole.

Both fights seem to be outdated (I checked Natsu's and Cole's pages history; this fights were added, but then were removed).
So, uh, Cole's match with Goku was never fixed. At least, not in Goku's page.

Kazuma kuwabara said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1957421Ca Minato resist Reiatsu Crush? If he can´t,this match is outdated
The match would still be outdated whether or not Reiatsu Crush is resisted; Gin's Bankai that was viable for the match is in a new key now and Gin gained a lot of abilities after the match. The match should be removed anyway and I remember was agreed to be remove from a past versus thread removal thread but it was never done so I will handled it later.

Why Classic Sonic's match with UI Goku was removed? Sonic can still win by using time ring or just waiting until Goku depowers from UI

Also, Sonic won't be one-shotted by Goku since his invulnerability would make him at the very least able to resist attacks far more powerful than his AP (such as being completely unaffected by the Time Eater)

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Why Sonic's match with UI Goku was removed? Sonic can still win by using time ring or just waiting until Goku depowers from UI
The reasons why I removed the match.

I feel like this match has become brutally unfair imo https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3653623

1st) High 4-C Vs 5-A (is only 5-A under very specific circumstances and has 7-B durability) so an AP stomp.

2nd) The opening "snap" is all but useless against a non-corporeal who wins with a single attack (let alone the hax).

3rd) The potential win-cons I saw on the thread were; time manipulation (which he only used once) and mind manipulation (which he never used at all).

Elizhaa said:
This Sonic does not have time ring on his profile, though.
From Classic Sonic's profile:Transmutation (Can turn nearby enemies into Rings with Ring Time)

Yes he does have it

Also, his reasons are not accurate either. Even if Low 2-C Super Sonic does take damage against 2-Cs (which is irrelevant since Classic Sonic never fought them, and he took absolutely no damage from time eater). And even if the color powers won't help him here, he can still use ring time to transmutate him. Or he would wait until Goku will depower and will lose immediately. Also Sonic can boost his speed to outspeed Goku even with speed equalized)

Tom vs Trevor Philips

With Tom's Mid-High regen, Tom can regenerate from literally everything Trevor has to throw at him and Trevor's only wincon is pressure points, but he has to get up close to do that, which is very difficult to do when you're getting whaled by bullets, explosives, poison weapons or even sleep darts, and all of that is in-character for Tom given how he's a dirty fighter

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
All the victories for Bill Cipher need to be removed and redone. him going, LOL Snap got debunked last in the last removal thread, which is the main reason why he won.

To quote Ricsi Vigarosi:

"He never reacted to any attempted attacks by snapping. He blasts or punches in pretty much all cases he is attacked. Saying he would likely snap with by default has no proof when he never began an actual fight with that"
This feels like it need some staff opinions as it would be quite a big removal. Maybe even to some of his other matches too.

To quote Ricsi Vigarosi:

"He ever reacted to any attempted attacks by snapping. He blasts or punches in pretty much all cases he is attacked. Saying he would likely snap with by default has no proof when he never began an actual fight with that"

Not this bs again. I already showed multiple times scenes where Bill snaps instantly at people he doesn't need anything from (most notably, in this scene )

Ugh.

Make a thread and call upon the Bill supporters, if we're going through Kill Bill: Volume 3.

From Classic Sonic's profile:Transmutation (Can turn nearby enemies into Rings with Ring Time)

Yes he does have it

Also, his reasons are not accurate either. Even if Low 2-C Super Sonic does take damage against 2-Cs (which is irrelevant since Classic Sonic never fought them, and he took absolutely no damage from time eater). And even if the color powers won't help him here, he can still use ring time to transmutate him. Or he would wait until Goku will depower and will lose immediately. Also Sonic can boost his speed to outspeed Goku even with speed equalized)

And these weren't the reasons you voted for. You voted for color powers and Invulnerability. Not to mention he's also been harmed by the phantom ruby, dark gaia and the Egg Salamander so it's definitely not just stronger enemies harming him.

Except it's simply going down his list of hax and arguing he'd definitely use it when the other hax you're arguing for has hole poked in the argument. It went from Invulnerability > Color Powers > Now it's guaranteed Ring Time.

If the battle streches out for long enough, both fighters would resort to less likely tactics after seeing that their usual stuff doesn't work. He's not a moron that would keep spamming moves even when he knows that they don't affect the opponent and he has other haxes

And that's assuming Goku will stand there and let him. Sonic has no idea about Goku's Time Limit in UI, but Goku does, and will actively try to end the fight quick because of it. It's assuming he'll go from using Color Powers into Ring Time and will have the leisure to test what will or what won't work.

Let's take this arguing to the thread and not derail here. But as the last argument before we continue on the thread, Sonic won't stand there and let Goku punch him this easily, he can increase his speed, has no time limit, and can and probably will use his hax when he'll eventually get overwhelmed, also invulnerability protects him from being one shotted, even if Goku can affect him

Overlord775 said:
UI 1 Goku doesn't know about the time limit
When he realize he had a time limit he immediately tried to end the fight against Jiren and even then, completely ignored Toppo and Dyspo to focus on Jiren.

Elizhaa said:
Oh, my bad, I was looking for the word "time ring" that you mentioned.
HST is just misleeding you, in the thread himself he used those arguments to argue for Goku, it's just people didn't bought his arguments, also he also is purposely ommiting information, Indigo Asteroid does bypass dura so yes, that would work, and people in the thread just didn't vote for his arguments, and he also ommited other arguments, like Gilad explained

A thread shouldn't be removed because someone just like it, his arguments didn't win the debate, simply as that, he is acting as if his word is fact, which isn't, the only thing he is actualy right that isn't a argument is the invulnerability, that's It, everything else is just arguments, which aren't valid to remove a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back