• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddy Fazbear vs. Glass Joe

So Glass Joe is about four or five times stronger, has so much more lifting strength, experience, and intelligence that there's no way in hell Freddy has a chance of winning like...at all. He has no single advantage besides arguably type 2 but it's not going to help him if he can't grab or hurt Joe in any meaningful way.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3017362#96

Larry scales to over a megajoule because of door busting meaning he oneshots like crazy. And he has something which openly exploits Freddy's weakness, higher lifting strength, the works. Should both be remove from Freddy Fazbear's profile as well as Larry Daley's and Glass Joe's

Yeah, I checked the thread. The match was made before the Stomp page revision. I am certain the match is a stomp with the current Stomp Thread definition so I removed it.

This is wrong

Accelerator has a 30 minute time limit post headshot and he needs to touch to activate his vectors.

That said. Accelerator vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series) needs to be removed as Gil can't beat his vectors and this form has no time limit.

Schnee One, doesn't this mean the match was stil wrong and should still have been remove since most of the reasonings for the Accelerator's were that he can control vectors without touch?

No because there was still reasoning that he can win by simply touching Four before his time limit runs out

Which Is completely correct, as he has 30 minutes to do so.

The match is still a stomp I think, but the reasoning for it being removed is wrong

I see, my bad there. Ok, fair point.

I agree with your reasonings so I removed the Gilgamesh's fight.

Nanazana said:
As Weekly pointed out 682 and Isaac should be removed. Article Canon 682's adaptive abilities are not good enough to stand a chance and his regen is very slow. Isaac much higher AP, a lot of hax 682 doesn't resist and according to thread itself, he does passive damage
Isaac vs 682 should be removed Weekly and Moritzwa agreed too I guess

Jackythejack said:
Freddy Fazbear vs. Glass Joe
So Glass Joe is about four or five times stronger, has so much more lifting strength, experience, and intelligence that there's no way in hell Freddy has a chance of winning like...at all. He has no single advantage besides arguably type 2 but it's not going to help him if he can't grab or hurt Joe in any meaningful way.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3017362#96

Larry scales to over a megajoule because of door busting meaning he oneshots like crazy. And he has something which openly exploits Freddy's weakness, higher lifting strength, the works. Should both be remove from Freddy Fazbear's profile as well as Larry Daley's and Glass Joe's

Let me pile on more to this real quick with my opinions.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4029518

Glass Joe vs The Hulk. Stomp for Joe. He has more AP and dura, he's smarter, more skilled according the Punch-Out!! supporters, more lifting strength and I think maybe more stamina. The Hulk doesn't have a way of winning. If you can actually think of one please inform me.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4085198

Glass Joe vs. LEGO Jar Jar Binks. The AP and dura is more comparable, but Joe is leagues smarter, a bit more powerful and durable, has a ton of more lifting strength, more actual experience, more actual skill, and knows how to actually fight. Again if you can think of a way jar jar can win feel free to tell me

Yea. You can't use skill logic to remove these fights and then Lol no it in any thread it becomes useful for Joe winning,

My other points still stand. And let's be real, he's more skilled than Jarjar. You can't point out one point and pretend my argument doesn't exist

Not reason for removing it. Especially considering they are physically the same ball park. Can't use that alone to remove that fight else rio fights like Batman vs Homer or basically any fight where skill won the day

Oh come on that's not my only reason to remove these fights and you know it. Hulk gets severely outclassed and so is Jarjar. Only thing similar is the physicality and that's literally it. You're focusing solely on one point

let's see

AP and durability. Doesn't work since same league

Skill. Doesn't work considering how much you try and push down Joes skill yet try and use it as a meant to get fights removed because he is too skilerX

LS isn't enough on its own. Neither is experience

He's still comparable to skilled boxers. He's just not world championship level.

You're forgetting intelligence as well. Joe has every advantage in both fights. But we can forget the jar jar fight if you're so hellbent

Jackythejack said:
Let me pile on more to this real quick with my opinions.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4029518

Glass Joe vs The Hulk. Stomp for Joe. He has more AP and dura, he's smarter, more skilled according the Punch-Out!! supporters, more lifting strength and I think maybe more stamina. The Hulk doesn't have a way of winning. If you can actually think of one please inform me.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4085198

Glass Joe vs. LEGO Jar Jar Binks. The AP and dura is more comparable, but Joe is leagues smarter, a bit more powerful and durable, has a ton of more lifting strength, more actual experience, more actual skill, and knows how to actually fight. Again if you can think of a way jar jar can win feel free to tell me
Neither are not stomp worthy tho, just having stats a bit lower than your opponent doesn't mean you'll always lose, both Hulk and Jar Jar have decent chances to beat Joe

Which he wouldn't really be able to do because Glass holds an AP advantage and is generally more skilled, but whatever I guess.

This argument really doesn't hold much weight because if you say "He can't do this because the other has an advantage" then every fight ever is a stomp

Unless there is a caveat which I believe there is none for Johnny, whether with immortality or not, Regenerationn that is high enough should countered/enable healing from poisons and diseases; Johnny's Mid-High Regenerationn should be enough to deal with Poison Ivy's poisons. So, Johnny looks to stomp here since Johnny should resists everything else from Poison Ivy, to me.

Poison Ivy's poisons are enough to make someone fall asleep or cause a person an incredibly amount of pain and nerve damage

Regen doesn't stop any of this, just makes it so he can't be killed, however incap works perfectly fine

I know some high-level Regenerationn can heal from nerve damage. I will say if her poison can incapacitate via sleep, for instance, I would be fine the match; I will say Poison Ivy's profile don't really highlight this point though but it I guess the profile could be outdated.

High Level Regenerationn doesn't heal from you being in literally so much pain you pass out

Also, Johnny got KOd by his regen feat.

Schnee One said:
High Level Regenerationn doesn't heal from you being in literally so much pain you pass out
Also, Johnny got KOd by his regen feat.
Ok, I see. If he got KO by his regen feat (should probably be added as a weakness), I think the match would be fine. Thanks for the inputs, Schnee One.

Is somebody willing to help DTG499?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back