• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AP has changed, other things may have changed as well. Just saying the AP thing alone isn't enough to discredit it. Maybe Calaca has another reason it should be removed? I say wait and see.

Sharing a tier was poor wording and isn't the issue, its that Kenpachi is 531 megatons in his weakest form now and cannot even be sensed by Yami due to Bleach souls getting their invisibility/other previously restricted stuff.

While we are at it, remove Kenny vs Thor as well due to Thor having no way around Kenny's basically every soul thing.

Calaca Vs said:
In this case both profiles are unlocked but I'm letting you guys know about it before I remove it.
This thread is horribly outdated. None of the characters share tier anymore (likely from a long time ago).

Kenpachi Zaraki

Yami Sukehiro
I tried to remove both matches in the past and nothing happened,good luck

Yami Sukehiro´s match had the speed equalized but people were saying that "speed equalized doesnt works with reaction speed"

Ignoring reiatsu crush+kenpachi can destroy yami sword+yami using his magic is slower than his slashes

I don't get where's the debate in a 7-A passively beating an at best Low 7-B if BC's magic can't be equalized with Reiatsu. Ken still exerts a much bigger presence and power and someone said that the Reiatsu crush works pretty good on weaker foes.

The match is also wrong in the speed matter. Speed equalized means all speed is equalized. Dunno if the rule was updated after the thread was done, but that deserved the removal.

Remove Zeno's (Dragonball) win against Simon Belmont on Zeno's profile and Dracula's (Castlevania) win against Doctor Strange (Classic) on Strange's profile. Really outdated as tiers and powers changed a good while ago

LightinAnt said:
Remove Zeno's (Dragonball) win against Simon Belmont on Zeno's profile and Dracula's (Castlevania) win against Doctor Strange (Classic) on Strange's profile. Really outdated as tiers and powers changed a good while ago
I removed them.

Okay so this is a work in progress as I need to find as many concluded fate matches and check if each one is still valid. If anyone can tell me a match that may be outdated do let me know on my wall and I will add it (Don't type it here so we don't derail)

Aigis vs Lancelot (Lancelot lost his 3.85x AP difference and now Aigis has the advantage in AP as well as range)

Mitsuru vs Raiko (Same reasons above)

Luffy vs Semiramis (AP stomp for Luffy, plus she has 9B dura and her poison can't beat her resistances

Sigurd vs Gin, Haruna and Yasuri (Gin is an AP stomp, the others are for the same reasons as before)'

ALOT of Emiya Alter's matches should be analyzed due to the AP that he lost since then, Gildedguy and Lucario especially.

False Berzerker's match against Cobra is outdated as Cobra is High 7A, it's match against Lucario is an AP stomp since Pokemon scale well above 550 megatons and tank 300 megatons with no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back