• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
When she gained more ways to kill him, it does change.
Pachi said that Cronus won cause he can one shot her before she could kill him. I doubt having more ways to kill someone is a factor when your opponent can kill you first.

Kaltias said:
When she gained more ways to kill him, it does change.

Lilithmon won via having counters for her haxes (and now she has more of them) and the ability to kill her for good (which is now harder)
Duh. At least you could have give a warning in the removal thread.

Anyway, why is Nicol Bolas' match still there? And are Homuras victories not stomps now?

@Glass

That's cool and all, but it means that she can also one shot. Thus it's outdated.

@PaChi

Nicol is still here because Homura getting mindhaxed doesn't change. And I removed the matches with everyone who can't kill her now. The others aren't really affected.

Anyway we are derailing

@Homu

I'm fully aware and I read it. But it needs further discussion.

Anyway, really, that's not the purpose of the thread. The matches were added when concluded. They became outdated, they were removed, simple as that.

Now let's close this discussion or continue it somewhere else because that's not the right thread

Esdeath VS Ben Tennyson - Inconclusive (8)

This is Alien Force Ben. He can use Swampfire, Echo Echo, Humongasaur, Diamondhead, Spidermonkey, Brainstorm, Jetray, Rath, Lodestar, and Goop All are 7-A.

Ben does not have Master Control. Ben starts out as Diamondhead.

Esdeath starts with Ice Storm Commander in Chief already active. And can use all of her other Trump Cards.

Ben knows what Esdeath can do(Minus time stop), what she has done. And intends to kill her by any means.

Esdeath has a basic understanding of Ben's power and what his aliens can do.

Speed equal.

We said on the last thread to not bump threads that have already been posted. All you're doing is slowing this thread down.

We'll get to them when we get to them. If you're having that much of an issue then message one of us.

But making this thread slower isn't helping your case and makes me more liable to ignore it in favor of doing homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back