• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now the Grace period in the Homura and Cronus thread has ended. Could anyone add it please?

I know this is a big'un and I know the stipulations, but

Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) won against Haju, 7 to a very vague possible 2 but likely 0.

Not necessarily expecting it, but if someone could add it that would be cool, as the discussion played out civilly.

i thought grace period is dead if its unanimous though but if downgrade invalid

Grace Period is dead if it is unanimous.

Though downgrade happening is another story

I added both as soon as their GP concluded.

But Homura was upgraded so they were removed

@starry even though Lilithmon has hax for days, on top of being resistant to Homura's more potent hax.

Kaltias said:
I added both as soon as their GP concluded.

But Homura was upgraded so they were removed
Cronus won because of oneshoting before she could kill him which doesnt change, right?

And Im not sure why Lilithmon won.

When she gained more ways to kill him, it does change.

Lilithmon won via having counters for her haxes (and now she has more of them) and the ability to kill her for good (which is now harder)

Tl;dr, they are outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back