• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the reasons on that thread are some of the most lackluster debating I've seen in a long time.

Not really sure if it's worth adding.

I mean one of the reason is range and blut vene, but if it's not worth to add then okay.

I have no problem with it.

I mean during the first time they meet ichigo can only hurt Grimmjow with Getsuga..with Grimmjow pretty much fodderized Ichigo the whole time.

Dat Dot said:
I mean one of the reason is range and blut vene, but if it's not worth to add then okay.

I have no problem with it.
Feel free to keep it open for a few hours if you don't mind.

@Dat Dot

That thread actually seems valid. As people said, Ichigo won via Blut and the range game. Just because somebody didn't write a paragraph doesn't mean it isn't valid.

Calypso managed to Stalemate Kharn with Frieza tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back