• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stalker Maggot, I handled the match for Batman's profile as the other profile was already handled.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) beat Marx (Kirby) in this thread. 4-A Super Sonic was used and both were bloodlusted.

Shadow the Hedgehog (Game Character) beat Broly (Toei) in this thread. 4-A Super Shadow and LSS Broly were used and speed was equalized.

Both are old threads that were only removed due to Super Sonic and Super Shadow losing 4-A, but revisions went through and they've regained it once again. No characters went through major revisions to change the outcomes or warrant a rematch (as I even took the time to check).

@Stalker Maggot, I handled it. Ness's profile was also unlocked so in the future you or other should added the match to unlocked profile since this thread is about additions for administrator-protected profiles.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hold up you added Kirito under Shadow's losses when Shadow won.
Er, yep, I sure did. I was kind of juggling all of the matches at once, so I guess I got a bit mixed up.

Fixed that.

Fiftee defeats Composite Human

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3200465

Speed Equalized. CH has prior knowledge and can have any weapons and armors up to 9-B, but no vehicles. CH has an hour of prep. Battle takes place in an abandoned building.

The match got closed for derailment, but grace still ran out while it was open and both sides still have win conditions.

I can add it to Fifteen but it will need to be added to Composite Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back