• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Also with black holes showing up from a regular Madalan in the first arc, I'm predicting god-tiers to reach anywhere from 4-C-3-C regions of power ngl. So far the powercreep in the series has been pretty silly, and clearly ONE wants to drive home the idea that there's always a bigger fish out there. The Giant's got hyped up a ton for a little while, but they ended up being absolute jobbers. Same with Kiva and similar tier characters to the Madalan's, who then jobbed to the Mega Kaiju and now Jachi. Even then, while only being used as a jobber, a single Madalan managed to casually perform possibly a 5-B feat like it was nothing. With the Great Demon King still in the background and the Mad God being hyped up as a potential reality warper of some sort, I would not be surprised if the scaling in this verse just went insane in the endgame arcs. I'm kinda just wondering HOW the story will manage to keep the humans holding up against ridiculously strong threats like this in a compelling or believable way. I have to assume that one of the natural enemies will ally with the humans somehow.

Also with black holes showing up from a regular Madalan in the first arc, I'm predicting god-tiers to reach anywhere from 4-C-3-C regions of power ngl. So far the powercreep in the series has been pretty silly, and clearly ONE wants to drive home the idea that there's always a bigger fish out there. The Giant's got hyped up a ton for a little while, but they ended up being absolute jobbers. Same with Kiva and similar tier characters to the Madalan's, who then jobbed to the Mega Kaiju and now Jachi. Even then, while only being used as a jobber, a single Madalan managed to casually perform possibly a 5-B feat like it was nothing. With the Great Demon King still in the background and the Mad God being hyped up as a potential reality warper of some sort, I would not be surprised if the scaling in this verse just went insane in the endgame arcs. I'm kinda just wondering HOW the story will manage to keep the humans holding up against ridiculously strong threats like this in a compelling or believable way. I have to assume that one of the natural enemies will ally with the humans somehow.
Mad god

Finally decided to start this series now that there’s nearly 20 chapters. Pretty fun tbh. So a few things I’ve noticed since I started the series with the Chinese translations before the English one.

So in chapter 13 when the madalans’ mothership appeared Galua said 地表净化 which is surface (of the planet) purification. So the mothership might actually have a statement of being capable of instantly annihilating the surface of the planet.

And in chapter 19, the end text that the English translation didn’t bother translating said after taking off his energy absorbing armor Jachi has finally began to show a hint of his true power. So it seems like even next chapter if we do see unrestricted Jachi stomping Space Plate Uki it’s likely not gonna be his full power. Not to mention the executives have all been shown to have a burst/release form of sorts so Jachi likely has one as well if not a whole entire transformation like Boros.

Finally decided to start this series now that there’s nearly 20 chapters. Pretty fun tbh. So a few things I’ve noticed since I started the series with the Chinese translations before the English one.

So in chapter 13 when the madalans’ mothership appeared Galua said 地表净化 which is surface (of the planet) purification. So the mothership might actually have a statement of being capable of instantly annihilating the surface of the planet.

And in chapter 19, the end text that the English translation didn’t bother translating said after taking off his energy absorbing armor Jachi has finally began to show a hint of his true power. So it seems like even next chapter if we do see unrestricted Jachi stomping Space Plate Uki it’s likely not gonna be his full power. Not to mention the executives have all been shown to have a burst/release form of sorts so Jachi likely has one as well if not a whole entire transformation like Boros.
I don't know about surface wiper but to me it always seemed clear Galua meant that the whole land in the panel would be decimated, which included a mountain range.

Fair enough

Also any idea on who’s gonna be the strongest natural enemies in the series?

So far I’d say the top 5 natural enemies will probably be between

God
Daikokuzan
Yggdrasil
Byakuo
Extremia’s natural enemy

God has been hyped up a lot with it only being shown when Daikokuzan showed off its power. And it alongside Daikokuzan and Yggdrasil are the only ones whom are singular natural enemies in comparison to all the other worlds which have entire races as natural enemies.

Daikokuzan should be self explanatory. Casually destroyed the madalans’ mothership which Kiva thought could potentially rival the Great Demon Lord Byakuo. Singular natural enemy of a world.

Yggdrasil is also at the top because it’s a singular natural enemy of a world.

Byakuo is because the demons have been getting hyped up a lot. Like the madalans were hyped up to be demon lord level and as it turns out they are demon lord level. Restricted demon lord level that is. So it’s likely that Byakuo is also stronger than what Kiba actually believes him to be.

Extremia is the most mysterious world so far. We just know from context clues that it seems to force its people into games of sorts that they could reset and stuff. So it seems to have some form of hax that affects the entire world. And it might also be a singular natural enemy like God, Daikokuzan, and Yggdrasil. So based off of hints I’d say it’s likely also one of the strongest natural enemies in the series.

The runner ups would probably be Madalans’ Mothership, Mother AI, and Ginbak. These three being the supposed peak of the natural enemies of their respective world. Though who knows the madalans might actually have an actual strongest that’s above even the mothership and a contender for strongest natural enemy.

1725044089504.png

Uki render

Also thoughts on this old statement with new chapter feats?

image.png
It was a mistranslation. That said, I had little doubt from the beginning that Byakuo could destroy the world. Not sure how I feel about Demon Lords being capable of that as well though. While I do think that Uki's black hole was a real one, I doubt that it was meant to be anywhere above multi-continental. But who knows, maybe Demon Lords are truly that powerful.

would that be an intelligence feat? He became a high ranking demon in Jachi's army as a child, that would mean he was impressive even as a kid

Is it possible that Daikoku-san has some resistance to space manipulation, as we can see that his back has the roots of the World Tree and plants of the natural world, making him immune to space overlap?

would that be an intelligence feat? He became a high ranking demon in Jachi's army as a child, that would mean he was impressive even as a kid
I doubt the demon's care much about intelligence as it seems to be a hierarchy based on strength. Just means that he had enough talent as a kid that even Jachi acknowledged him, which is certainly a feat given how crazy Jachi is, but obviously nothing quantifiable.

Versus has been good lately. The latest chapter shows the power of a demon lord and the madalans. Its clear that Jachi has an upperhand. I expect more on madalans capability cause it seems like they,'re just scouters or researchers rather than soldier.

So far Lawless world just seems like a downgraded version of the Neo Cruelty world. But their willingness to use everything possible at their disposal to further their means seems like it might lead to some upgrades between mid-late game.

The lawless world godtier:

So far Lawless world just seems like a downgraded version of the Neo Cruelty world. But their willingness to use everything possible at their disposal to further their means seems like it might lead to some upgrades between mid-late game.
They also have Gore, and he's hot, so they're better.

Back