• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Battles Wiki Brandon Yates Commission Plan Discussion Thread

Voting has closed.

With 30 voters and 11 matches (Including Jimmy's submission), we are moving onto the final round. Here are our champions!

The first and last kings of men, Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind!

The runners of opposite diets, Sportacus vs Pepsiman!

The world's strongest men, Akuma vs Yujiro Hanma!

The heroes with the strength of Greece's pantheon, Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya!

The Ultimate Lifeforms, Meruem vs Kars!

The ones hiding in plain sight, The Thing vs The Impostor!

The silent masked murderers, Jason Voorhees vs Michael Meyers!

The Psychic Powerhouse Prodigies, Ness vs Raz!

The replicas beyond mere perfection, Cell vs Copy X!

The men with unbreakable wills, Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger!

And, our surprise entry, the not-quite-biblical heroes,
Larryboy vs Bibleman!

I will set up the next poll as soon as possible.
I'm probably gonna be the only one to vote for mine...

That's only a Jpeg. I can't find any proof that it's actually been commissioned. I also saw that specific image well before now.

Alright, now that the same number of people have voted on the 3rd poll as the 2nd, I will release the results for the 2nd poll. (Note, all matches with 25% or more votes were placed into the finals)

2ndPollResults.jpg

Well, I think we have our final winner. 1st place wasn't a tie, either. In fact, it won by quite a bit.

In last place, with one vote, we have Ness vs Razputin. It's unfortunate, but at least you beat the funny skeleton man, right?

In 4th place, we have a four-way tie. With two votes, we have Meruem vs Kars, The Thing vs The Impostor, Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers and Larryboy vs Bibleman.

In 3rd place, with three votes, Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya.

Three matchups made it into 2nd place. With 4 votes, we have Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind, Akuma vs Yujiro Hanma and Cell vs Copy X.

Finally, in first place, with a whopping 6 votes, we have our winner. Sportacus vs Pepsiman!

3rdVotingResults.jpg

I will create the fundraising page soon.

Well, I think we have our final winner. 1st place wasn't a tie, either. In fact, it won by quite a bit.

In last place, with one vote, we have Ness vs Razputin. It's unfortunate, but at least you beat the funny skeleton man, right?

In 4th place, we have a four-way tie. With two votes, we have Meruem vs Kars, The Thing vs The Impostor, Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers and Larryboy vs Bibleman.

Three matchups made it into 2nd place. With 4 votes, we have Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind, Akuma vs Yujiro Hanma and Cell vs Copy X.

Finally, in first place, with a whopping 6 votes, we have our winner. Sportacus vs Pepsiman!

3rdVotingResults.jpg

eca.jpg

Also glad to see my MU coming close to the number one spot (Akuma vs Yujiro Hanma). It didn't win but it's nice to hear some interest in this MU.

3rdVotingResults.jpg

I can't believe it, my meme match up won.

I've contacted Brandon Yates, though he may take a while to contact me back.

Also Big Chungus might have gotten more votes if his fight was with Leo Luster instead, because his theme slaps

OK but this is for a song, and one of those characters with the possible exceptions of Akuma and Cell are well known for having good themes.

LazyTown and Pepsiman seem like a musical match made in heaven IMO.

Still this mu can be pretty funny for me (tbh I wanted to abstract from meme match-ups but this was one of the that almost caught me off guard, among the other meme match ups it can turn out into a something).

Btw both Pepsiman and Sportacus have sprites
Sportacus_Beta_33827.gif
Pepsiman_10384.gif

Are there any sprite animators that accept commissions? Because if there are, then after Brandon makes a track we can now do the animation too lmfao

Back