• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Battles Wiki Brandon Yates Commission Plan Discussion Thread

Winter_vs_Morag.png

Like I said, I use a custom thumbnail template and I don't want any thumbnails to stick out like a sore thumb.

The 2nd stage of voting for the Versus Battles Wiki Brandon Yates Commission Plan has begun, link here.

Please remember, this is for a song, and vote responsibly.

I will ******* die if Chungus vs Baby Shark will win
This means that people will have to spend their ******* money for Baby Shark vs Big ************* Chungus track
I can't ******* breathe

I will ******* die if Chungus vs Baby Shark will win
This means that people will have to spend their ******* money for Baby Shark vs Big ************* Chungus track
I can't ******* breathe
now that i think of i think i made the wrong vote

But overall I pretty much see many match ups that I really find enjoying and have enough creativity.

There's even match ups that I actually want to become real. Really hope that most of them would get at least enough attention and wouldn't be just denied.

So I'll re-watch every connection and potential more, double or triple times so my choice was more wisely.

Jokes aside, Brandon's commissions is not just a crossover music, it is also attention which some match ups lacks and needs, good more people can see them at least.

Welp, that's somehow an easy win to the finals.

But if I may, can I know what characters are doesn't entered the first round and will be at the finale?

Welp, that's somehow an easy win to the finals.

But if I may, can I know what characters are doesn't entered the first round and will be at the finale?
Jimmy's match is the only one, since that's the only one I forgot to put on the poll to my knowledge.

Alright, my original idea of top 10 won't work, so instead we'll be doing any matches that were chosen by 25% or more of voters, which ironically is exactly 10 matches as of right now if you include Jimmy's matchup.

By the way, if you only voted on one because you didn't know you could choose multiple, please tell me if you wish to redo your vote so I can remove your old entry.

Glad to see a few of my MUs in the poll (Zebra vs Black Bolt, Toyotomi Hideyoshi vs Raoh, Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam and Kars vs Meruem).

Although i didn't expect to see Bloom vs Will Vandom, it always nice to see italian show/series gain more recognition outside my country.

Last edited:
Voting has closed.

With 30 voters and 11 matches (Including Jimmy's submission), we are moving onto the final round. Here are our champions!

The first and last kings of men, Gilgamesh vs The Emperor of Mankind!

The runners of opposite diets, Sportacus vs Pepsiman!

The world's strongest men, Akuma vs Yujiro Hanma!

The heroes with the strength of Greece's pantheon, Shazam vs Pegasus Seiya!

The Ultimate Lifeforms, Meruem vs Kars!

The ones hiding in plain sight, The Thing vs The Impostor!

The silent masked murderers, Jason Voorhees vs Michael Meyers!

The Psychic Powerhouse Prodigies, Ness vs Raz!

The replicas beyond mere perfection, Cell vs Copy X!

The men with unbreakable wills, Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger!

And, our surprise entry, the not-quite-biblical heroes,
Larryboy vs Bibleman!

I will set up the next poll as soon as possible.

Back