• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Battles Wiki Brandon Yates Commission Plan Discussion Thread

Speaking of, how people would see the connections and musical ideas for the fight before the poll, if I may know?

I think more direct answer would be how many already decided to participate.

(For now I see at least 5 decided to participate. I feel 5 isn't enough)

Last edited:
I'll try to use this for reference:

On pinned comment I asked how much costs the commission the answer I got is 200$ for track plus 20$ for art.
220/6≈36$

Let's assume a bigger number like 250$ for track. 270/6=45$
For now something like that

Honestly, it's definitely ending soon. If I can't finish the setup for part 2 voting today, though, they you definitely have the whole weekend.

I'm gonna try and finish the poll today, it's just that one of the joke matchups broke me and I stopped for a while. I'm also closing the submission poll

Last edited:
I see, i ask that because i actually did make two lists rather than a single one, but under a different name, since i wasn't sure if it was possible or not.

If that its an issue, you are free to delete the one made by S3rp3nte.

Do you understand just how hard it is to find a good render for Kars? It is genuinely easier to just render an image of Novel Kars.

If you thought Kars was hard to find a good render for, you haven't seen anything until you've tried to get a good render for MISTER ******* SINISTER.

image-removebg-preview.png

Back