• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses You Got Into Because of VSBW

What verse did you get into because of something you saw in VS Battle Wiki?

For me, it was Fist of the North Star. Never before have I seen such manliness. After every chapter, I need to shave my newly grown beard. The story may not be all there, but with its simple and action packed plot and Kenshiro's badass one-liners, it's been a helluva ride.

Another is History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Honestly I like this series more than I should. It's got relatively good action and loveable characters.

Thanks VS Battle Wiki for introducing me to these wonderful verses.

I got into both Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, along with rekindling my love for Power Rangers.

Jojo, When they cry, Masadaverse (mainly DI), SMT, Fist of the north star, Fate (somewhat), nanatsu no taizai and a lot more that i forget

JJBA, Masadaverse, Fate (same as Red), Fist of the North Star, Kongou Banchou, My Hero Academia, Akame Ga Kill (still aite since the last time i read it), PMMM (kind of went down the drain QUITE a bit but i did truly get into it because of here)...that's all i got...oh and KH.

Does Dies Irae have an anime or at least is one planned for it? It seems very interesting but I'm unable to play the VN since my computer needs to be repaired

VBW reignited my love for Power Rangers and Transformers. It also made me fall back in love with Adventure Time; the old profiles were so bad that I rewatched the series to find feats and ended up absolutely adoring the entire series. Steven Universe is another big one, I used to think it was trash, but I saw a few fight scenes here and decided to give it a watch, I really enjoy it, though sometimes my enjoyment of the series sways in either direction.

Also, Doctor Who. I always liked the series to an extent, but after seeing all these cool ass stuff Colonel Krukov posted on this site about it, it really got me interested in the actual series. I own a few of the comics (Prisoners of Time) and started watching the actual series (starting with the 10th Doctor on a whim) and my god its so good!

In a way, Digimo. Don't get me wrong, I've been a Digimon nerd since the days I could barely talk (been watching since 2000), but the wiki really got me to explore the lore, mythology and expanded franchise beyond the anime and video games.

Super Sentai is another series. Been watching through Hurricranger and Kyuranger for the wiki. Great stuff, but I'm pretty bad at watching subbed series. Kamen Rider is a series I plan on getting into as well.

The most notable one would be Cthulhu Mythos.

Saint Seiya I already was tempting to get into, but this wiki gave me the hype to get into the series.

Back