• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Peak Tier List; How high does Verses peak?

We are atm keeping DB separate with Heroes and such, tho that might get weird if only some sections get separated. Are we ok with separating some canons?

Where did 2-B Sailor Moon come from? I only saw 2-C. Also for 2-A Saint Seiya as well, not familiar enough with them.

Yahweh being the top dog god tier of Saint Seiya (scaling above Chronos who encompasses and transcends the multiverse)

For Sailor Moon its either Chronos or Cosmos/Chaos (scaling above Shaman Apsu who held the nexus of all realities)

For DB its obviously Toribot (scaling above Zeno being his father)

Last edited:
Splatoon at 7-B
ARMS at 8-C
Minecraft at High 3-A
Death Note at 9-C
Street Fighter at High 7-A
Tekken at High 6-A
Ace Attorney at 9-B

Last edited:
@TMaakkonen
What are your thoughts on using stuff that either doesn’t have a page, or doesn’t have a relevant appearance in the verse? Cause series set in modern day, Cold War era, or late WWII of our Earth could be listed as low 7-B, 7-B, or 7-C respectively based on the nukes available in those time periods.

F-Zero and Metroid at 3-A
Devil May Cry and Bayonetta at 2-C
Pikmin at 4-C (crazy I know)
Kid Icarus at 4-A
Metal Gear at High 7-C
Punch Out at 9-B
Banjo-Kazooie at 7-C

Last edited:
Oops, update time.
@TMaakkonen
What are your thoughts on using stuff that either doesn’t have a page, or doesn’t have a relevant appearance in the verse? Cause series set in modern day, Cold War era, or late WWII of our Earth could be listed as low 7-B, 7-B, or 7-C respectively based on the nukes available in those time periods.
This is purely for what Wiki shows. What makes it any different from any other non-Wiki VS stat? So I'm sticking with verses that have pages. Real world can be added ofc. Tho shouldn't we count space stuff too?

Also Lord of Games exists so Bear and the Bird get their franchise to Low 2-C.

I still think 1-A+ should just be with the rest of 1-A, not separated.
Well, relooking at tiers, apparently 1-A+s are a thing?

But it is obscenely rare. How many verses use that?

Idk how many use it, but SCP is on this list of 1-A+, should probably be moved into the rest of 1-A (maybe put it at the top of 1-A) cuz I don’t think “1-A+“ really works too well on its own, it would still appear as 1-A on the tiers.

The Terminator can go to 9-A (Ik there's mentions of nukes in the power of the verse section but I don't see the profiles having anything above 9-A)

Streets of Rage can go to 8-C
Ristar and Alex Kidd can go to 4-B
Cuphead can to 9-A
Bendy and the Ink Machine at 9-B
DOOM at 2-A
Angry Birds goes to Low 7-C

Last edited:
Back