• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Promare Discussion Thread

A place to talk about Trigger's first movie franchise, Promare

kv-teaser-2.jpg

Figured the verse was notable enough to make a verse page for. This first comment will just serve as a place to take note of things that are important to the verse's current condition

-Calculations (I plan to work on some, though I'll be reaching out for help with some)
-Scaling
-Scans/Sources (I don't mind working on this either, but I'd prefer the most help here)
-Profiles (I'm also find with doing this. In fact, I think I'd rather enjoy making the main profiles for the verse)

These are the main things that need to be attended to as of right now.

Man I haven't seen it yet unfortunately but I'd be willing to help calc some feats the rest I can help with after I see it but that said I'm working on another verse already so I'll be helping when I can

Man I haven't seen it yet unfortunately but I'd be willing to help calc some feats the rest I can help with after I see it but that said I'm working on another verse already so I'll be helping when I can
Thanks, I'll link you a couple that I have easy access to (I can also link you a site to watch if you want).

Been a while, but I've started working on Lio's page who is one of the most notable characters. Bare in mind this is a very rough draft. I could definitely use help with the verse. Primarily with scans, and even just discussing the verse can be helpful.

Back