• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Downgrade (Improved Argument)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get this out of the way beforehand, what I'm about to say has nothing to do with my previous points about Venuzdonoa. This is solely my refutation of the LoD argument.

1. "Lions of Destruction can destroy the Silver Sea (according to Dereck03)".

Absolutely not. The other Lions of Destruction (Naga, Bobonga, and Kostoria) were only stated to possess the power to destroy nations of a Deep World according to Balzarondo, who's actually fought them.

2. With his red threads of fate, Parrington took the body parts of the other Lions of Destruction to become a near-perfect Lion of Destruction himself. When he and Anos fought, they only affected the Deep World they were on, and didn't even destroy it. Keep in mind that even a single layer of the Silver Sea has countless Worlds (Bubbles) inside it, and the fight between Parrington and Anos only affected a single Deep World, which is infinitely small compared to even a single layer.

3. There are different ways to interpret Parrington's statement that Anos is "fated to destroy the Silver Sea", so why would you take it to mean that Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once when none of his other feats are even remotely comparable?

4. If you interpret Parrington's statement that "Anos is fated to destroy the Silver Sea" as "Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once", then consider, how would Parrington know that? The original conceptual LoD of which Anos is a perfect incarnation of is completely featless, and has never been stated by the author himself or the other characters in the story that it has destroyed the Silver Sea, much less an entire layer, so how is (that interpretation) of Parrington's statement proof?

5. There is absolutely no proof backing any of your arguments.
I'm replying to this comment just so that it can be seen on the 3rd page.

To get this out of the way beforehand, what I'm about to say has nothing to do with my previous points about Venuzdonoa. This is solely my refutation of the LoD argument.

1. "Lions of Destruction can destroy the Silver Sea (according to Dereck03)".

Absolutely not. The other Lions of Destruction (Naga, Bobonga, and Kostoria) were only stated to possess the power to destroy nations of a Deep World according to Balzarondo, who's actually fought them.

2. With his red threads of fate, Parrington took the body parts of the other Lions of Destruction to become a near-perfect Lion of Destruction himself. When he and Anos fought, they only affected the Deep World they were on, and didn't even destroy it. Keep in mind that even a single layer of the Silver Sea has countless Worlds (Bubbles) inside it, and the fight between Parrington and Anos only affected a single Deep World, which is infinitely small compared to even a single layer.

3. There are different ways to interpret Parrington's statement that Anos is "fated to destroy the Silver Sea", so why would you take it to mean that Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once when none of his other feats are even remotely comparable?

4. If you interpret Parrington's statement that "Anos is fated to destroy the Silver Sea" as "Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once", then consider, how would Parrington know that? The original conceptual LoD of which Anos is a perfect incarnation of is completely featless, and has never been stated by the author himself or the other characters in the story that it has destroyed the Silver Sea, much less an entire layer, so how is (that interpretation) of Parrington's statement proof?

5. There is absolutely no proof backing any of your arguments.
You realize I was just ******* with you right?

which explicitly refers to the Militia World).
Proof?
The statement only proves that Venuzdonoa holds absolute power in the Militia World.
Scan where thos is said?
To further elaborate on this point, what Anos referred to as all of existence was the World and everything in it (because he didn't know about the Silver Sea).
Once again where are your scans for all these claims laughing maniacally right now since i already know they don't exist.
Worlds can't even exist in the Silver Sea without being shielded by Bubbles, so you can't equate "all of existence (a World)" and Venuzdonoa working in Deeper Worlds to mean that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea itself, when Worlds can't even exist in the first place without Bubbles.
The bubble is the world you nincompoop. World destroying statements= bubble not only what's inside the bubble. Gawd, man barely knows anything 🤦🏾‍♂
so you can't equate "all of existence (a World)" and Venuzdonoa working in Deeper Worlds to mean that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea itself, when Worlds can't even exist in the first place without Bubbles.
You're now saying all characters powers only scale to what is inside the world? About to laugh my effing arse off right now. Say hi to all the characters who are blowing up bubbles themselves, absorbing magic from the silver sea itself, for me when meet them.
Lions of Destruction can destroy the Silver Sea (according to Dereck03)".
Here it comes!!!!! Time to clown on this dude
They are incomplete lions of destruction not perfect ones like anos. Destroying a Nation? Balzarondo who almost destroyed a world by trying to cast healing magic on his father? The same balzarondo and other characters that can destroy shallow bubbles simply by existing?😃🤡
With his red threads of fate, Parrington took the body parts of the other Lions of Destruction to become a near-perfect Lion of Destruction himself. When he and Anos fought, they only affected the Deep World they were on, and didn't even destroy it. Keep in mind that even a single layer of the Silver Sea has countless Worlds (Bubbles) inside it, and the fight between Parrington and Anos only affected a single Deep World, which is infinitely small compared to even a single layer.
Eldemade!!!! Go debunk goku to below planet level cause he hasn't destroyed a planet yet. DC≠ AP Powerscaling 101. Previous chapters before this, parrignton destroyed the dream world "falforal" with his EGA. Not to mention anos was using his father's magic (<Ravia Gig Gaverizd>, <Ravia Neold Galvarizen>) whose range can be restricted to not destroy a world
Not to mention Anos had not awoken to his instincts as a lion of destruction either.
The original conceptual LoD of which Anos is a perfect incarnation of is completely featless, and has never been stated by the author himself or the other characters in the story that it has destroyed the Silver Sea, much less an entire layer, so how is (that interpretation) of Parrington's statement proof?
Great you're now the author i see. "Has never been stated by the author or any character". Yeah, it's my ancestors who wrote it into the story then. Why won't it be featless? If it succeeded what story would we have to read.

Lemme say it once again. Not only is this CRT mediocre (yes i said it) at best, it uses arguments that have been refuted and rejected 3 times already (for comparison sake, imagine if @EldemadeDityjon made another plot CRT with the same arguments, again), has zero scans, filled with headcanon, OP barely even knowing full context surrounding the cosmology, is hypocritic in it's arguments.

The OP is basically saying Anos had no knowledge of the silver sea as such its destroying statement only deals with what is inside the world but is ignoring the fact that Anos subconsciously has/developed magic beyond the scope of his worlds knowledge. If this "did not know about the silver sea" is applied to downgrade Venuzdonoa then lets downgrade all world destroying spells as the characters who have them didn't know about the silver sea thus the statements of destroying deep layer inhabitants, deep worlds, the bubble is clearly an outlier or a case of DoA.

Venuzdonoa is anos greatest and most powerful magic, his weaker stuff has worked beyond the scope of what he thought his knowledge is limited to, has negative anti-feats, literally has a statement of destroying anything in existence regardless of how sturdy, infinite or eternal it is. It does so by destroying logic. Logic> Order, the very laws, concepts, principles, providence that govern all things in the verse to such an extent that nothing can exist without order and if any Order is destroyed, that entire reality gets destroyed as well.

Graham said both he and Anos are Misfits who aren't bound to order and logic. Did he know about the sea? He didn't still their nature as Misfits is beyond the entire Order in the silver sea.

I guess a discussion rule should be made. People who are trying to downgrade the verse using the same Arguments again and again with no new evidence.

Proof?

Scan where thos is said?

Once again where are your scans for all these claims laughing maniacally right now since i already know they don't exist.

The bubble is the world you nincompoop. World destroying statements= bubble not only what's inside the bubble. Gawd, man barely knows anything 🤦🏾‍♂

You're now saying all characters powers only scale to what is inside the world? About to laugh my effing arse off right now. Say hi to all the characters who are blowing up bubbles themselves, absorbing magic from the silver sea itself, for me when meet them.

Here it comes!!!!! Time to clown on this dude

They are incomplete lions of destruction not perfect ones like anos. Destroying a Nation? Balzarondo who almost destroyed a world by trying to cast healing magic on his father? The same balzarondo and other characters that can destroy shallow bubbles simply by existing?😃🤡

Eldemade!!!! Go debunk goku to below planet level cause he hasn't destroyed a planet yet. DC≠ AP Powerscaling 101. Previous chapters before this, parrignton destroyed the dream world "falforal" with his EGA. Not to mention anos was using his father's magic (<Ravia Gig Gaverizd>, <Ravia Neold Galvarizen>) whose range can be restricted to not destroy a world
Not to mention Anos had not awoken to his instincts as a lion of destruction either.

Great you're now the author i see. "Has never been stated by the author or any character". Yeah, it's my ancestors who wrote it into the story then. Why won't it be featless? If it succeeded what story would we have to read.

Lemme say it once again. Not only is this CRT mediocre (yes i said it) at best, it uses arguments that have been refuted and rejected 3 times already (for comparison sake, imagine if @EldemadeDityjon made another plot CRT with the same arguments, again), has zero scans, filled with headcanon, OP barely even knowing full context surrounding the cosmology, is hypocritic in it's arguments.

The OP is basically saying Anos had no knowledge of the silver sea as such its destroying statement only deals with what is inside the world but is ignoring the fact that Anos subconsciously has/developed magic beyond the scope of his worlds knowledge. If this "did not know about the silver sea" is applied to downgrade Venuzdonoa then lets downgrade all world destroying spells as the characters who have them didn't know about the silver sea thus the statements of destroying deep layer inhabitants, deep worlds, the bubble is clearly an outlier or a case of DoA.

Venuzdonoa is anos greatest and most powerful magic, his weaker stuff has worked beyond the scope of what he thought his knowledge is limited to, has negative anti-feats, literally has a statement of destroying anything in existence regardless of how sturdy, infinite or eternal it is. It does so by destroying logic. Logic> Order, the very laws, concepts, principles, providence that govern all things in the verse to such an extent that nothing can exist without order and if any Order is destroyed, that entire reality gets destroyed as well.

Graham said both he and Anos are Misfits who aren't bound to order and logic. Did he know about the sea? He didn't still their nature as Misfits is beyond the entire Order in the silver sea.
1. You're not supporting your argument by wasting time trying to argue over points like this. If you've read the series (like you imply I haven't), then you would know that Anos didn't even know that the World was inside a Bubble until 10 arcs after he made that statement about Venuzdonoa. Literally the only thing he could have been referring to is the World (Militia World), and we know that Worlds and the Silver Sea itself aren't the same thing. You're trying to argue against this point when no scans say otherwise to begin with.

2. I shouldn't need to explain to you what proof is. What you're asking for doesn't make any sense.

3. Once again, you're not helping your own argument by trying to argue against claims which I haven't made.

4. Destroying Shallow Worlds by their presence (When has that happened in the story)? Even if that did happen, how does that contradict the other LoD's having been stated to destroy nations of a Deep World? Deep Worlds are much more durable than Shallow Worlds to begin with. What was even the point of this comment?

5. True, DC and AP aren't the same thing. But none of the characters in the series have feats of DC that would scale other characters' AP to being capable of destroying the Silver Sea. Your point is null.

6. "Great you're now the author I see".

Nothing I've said has contradicted the author whatsoever. Anos being "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" wasn't a statement by the narrative. It's a statement by Parrington. Why are you treating Parrington like the end-all be-all of validity?

7. You've said all of that in your reply to my LoD comment, but none of your points even address the main Venuzdonoa argument to begin with.

I guess a discussion rule should be made. People who are trying to downgrade the verse using the same Arguments again and again with no new evidence.
I'm not making "the same" arguments. My main arguments are different, but they're supported by the previous arguments because they provide extra context.

I'm not making "the same" arguments. My main arguments are different, but they're supported by the previous arguments because they provide extra context.
As even @Everything12 said you are using the same Arguments. There is no extra context. You haven't provided a single scans yet

My waifu @Dereck03 probably tired of evaluating same Arguments again and again.

Anyway two staff disagrees & planks didn't know about previous threads having same Arguments.

I will definitely create a discussion rule after this thread.

As even @Everything12 said you are using the same Arguments. There is no extra context. You haven't provided a single scans yet
******* what? He definitely didn't say that. Debate all you like but please don't lie about what mods have said. Last I checked, he also seemed to agree with the downgrade, on the premise that the Venuzdonoa statement is something of an NLF.

Anyways, two staff (@Everything12 and @Planck69) AGREE with the downgrade as it is now, so quit trying to push for closing the thread.

******* what? He definitely didn't say that. Debate all you like but please don't lie about what mods have said. Last I checked, he also seemed to agree with the downgrade, on the premise that the Venuzdonoa statement is something of an NLF.

Anyways, two staff (@Everything12 and @Planck69) AGREE with the downgrade as it is now, so quit trying to push for closing the thread.
Everything12 reply 👇
Meanwhile, Ano's full potential comes from him being the Lion of Destruction prophesied to destroy the while Silver Sea, so while I have some issues, the logic of this downgrade doesn't change anything.
Yeah I am the one who is lying that's crazy. Stop nitpicking again.

Everything12 reply 👇

Yeah I am the one who is lying that's crazy. Stop nitpicking again.
"the logic of this downgrade doesn't change anything"

Dude, that's literally the post where he says the Venuzdonoa statement is an NLF. What he's saying here isn't that the downgrade is wrong or uses old arguments, he's saying he believes it's valid but won't affect the scaling too much.

Sorry to say but that doesn't change the outcome that Venuz = Anos and Anos can destroy the silver sea.
Who makes the statement that Anos can destroy the Silver Sea?

"the logic of this downgrade doesn't change anything"

Dude, that's literally the post where he says the Venuzdonoa statement is an NLF. What he's saying here isn't that the downgrade is wrong or uses old arguments, he's saying he believes it's valid but won't affect the scaling too much.
No you accused me of lying where he said he has some issues still logic of this Downgrade doesn't change anything. Crazy unless he comes back and says he meant as he agrees with downgrade your wording and twisting means nothing. He literally used "Still" & "this"
Means he is referring this downgrade doesn't change anything from previous downgrade.

Who makes the statement that Anos can destroy the Silver Sea?
Dominic Arzenon who was the grandfather of Anos' mother and who had a direct connection to the lions of destruction and was the strongest of them (except for Anos) and Parrington Anessa who was the brother of Anos' mother and who was connected to the lions of destruction and killed the aforementioned Dominic. So they are practically statments from the lions of destruction and Anos is still stronger than them (and they were said to be the most powerful among them) and venuzdonoa is on equal footing with Anos, even more so when neither anos nor venuz have shown their true destructive power.

then you would know that Anos didn't even know that the World was inside a Bubble until 10 arcs after he made that statement about Venuzdonoa.
Irrelevant as he has knowledge on magic beyond the scope of his world.

Where are your scans?
by trying to argue against claims which I haven't made.
You're the one saying the statement only referred to the militia world now where are the scans to prove this? Why is Venuzdonoa still working without the need to deepen it?
(When has that happened in the story)?
Thanks for proving your knowledge is actually limited.
When balzarondo and Lay finished reforging evansmana, they followed the rainbow road to a which led them to a bubble where they found ordov. Shortly before entering, balzarondo states that deep inhabitants shouldn't enter bubble worlds because the sheer amount of magic they have can destroy it. Later balzarondo almost destroyed that world by merely casting healing magic on his father.

Want another case? Merely the rust tjat was removed from evansmana when it was being reforged had enough power to destroy a deep world.
True, DC and AP aren't the same thing. But none of the characters in the series have feats of DC that would scale other characters' AP to being capable of destroying the Silver Sea. Your point is null
Literally the only one that scales to Venuzdonoa is anos. What's your point?
Nothing I've said has contradicted the author whatsoever.
The original conceptual LoD of which Anos is a perfect incarnation of is completely featless, and has never been stated by the author himself or the other characters in the story that it has destroyed the Silver Sea
Keep contradicting yourself buddy. 5 times now.
wasn't a statement by the narrative. It's a statement by Parrington. Why are you treating Parrington
Cause he's the one with the most knowledge on it? Not only is the LoD being capable of destroying the sea known to only parrington, it's known to the entire pablohetera
You've said all of that in your reply to my LoD comment, but none of your points even address the main Venuzdonoa argument to begin with.
There's nothing to address. First bring the scans that prove your statement

No you accused me of lying where he said he has some issues still logic of this Downgrade doesn't change anything. Crazy unless he comes back and says he meant as he agrees with downgrade your wording and twisting means nothing. He literally used "Still" & "this"
Means he is referring this downgrade doesn't change anything from previous downgrade.
Which doesn't mean he said anyone was repeating arguments...

"Well I agree with the argument that Venuzdonoa's statement without feats close to the level is borderline NFL, and only stops short because it restricts itself to the size of the cosmology of it's series. Still shouldn't be logic we accept." Were his exact words. It means that the justification currently used for Venuzdonoa's AP is wrong because it is an NLF. If Venuzdonoa still scaling to the SS indirectly via scaling to Anos is still valid, then change the AP justification to reflect that.

Dominic Arzenon who was the grandfather of Anos' mother and who had a direct connection to the lions of destruction and was the strongest of them (except for Anos) and Parrington Anessa who was the brother of Anos' mother and who was connected to the lions of destruction and killed the aforementioned Dominic. So they are practically statments from the lions of destruction and Anos is still stronger than them (and they were said to be the most powerful among them) and venuzdonoa is on equal footing with Anos, even more so when neither anos nor venuz have shown their true destructive power.
Got it, thank you.

Which doesn't mean he said anyone was repeating arguments...

"Well I agree with the argument that Venuzdonoa's statement without feats close to the level is borderline NFL, and only stops short because it restricts itself to the size of the cosmology of it's series. Still shouldn't be logic we accept." Were his exact words. It means that the justification currently used for Venuzdonoa's AP is wrong because it is an NLF. If Venuzdonoa still scaling to the SS indirectly via scaling to Anos is still valid, then change the AP justification to reflect that.
Doens't change the fact him saying the arguments are same as previous thread.

Also I have already suggested to change the justification

There's literally nothing knew here. The only new thing you brought is anos statement of "anything in creation" which the LN changed creation to existence. You then tried to say the LN is inferior to the WN and changes nothing when everyone knows that WN's are merely drafts

I could agree to reform the AP section, as previously mentioned, most of venuzdonoa's NLF feats come from manipulation of reason/logic, this power can be used by Anos, Venuz and Graham iirc. There was even an unleashing of powers from something called the vortex that was labeled a disaster for the silver sea that was negated thanks to the MEoCD destroying order and reason which Venuzdonoa being able to manipulate and destroy reason can do as well, as both Anos, Venuz (possessing the power of his eyes and the order of destruction) and his eyes have that power.

Here was shown the vortex stuff but not that deeply explanation as the imgur was just to shown the power of MEoCD.

It's an NLF only when it has shown limitations to its statement and by our standards we don't scale it to boundless but limit it to the cosmology.

The statement literally says "Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in existence regardless of how tough eternal or infinite it is", "All Logic is meaningless before Venuzdonoa", "It is useless to think about what it can or can't do".

When the sword has lived up to this statement each and every time, burden fall on y'all to provide a reasonable anti-feat to prove "it is limited to what anos thought existence was".

I'm surprised your out here going with his headcanon. The OP has provided zero scans where it is implied the statement was said to only be referring to the world of militia.

Tatsumi, you lose more and more validity each time you claim I say something that I haven't. I never once said that the LN is inferior to the WN, or even implied that. Pretty much all of your points and arguments have been attacking a misconstrued version of mine. You've claimed that I've said things that I haven't, and that I'm arguing for things that I'm not. At this point, what are you even debating?

It's like... man, I can accept you saying NLF if venuzdonoa showed it wasn't able to destroy something which would invalidate its statment, but.... Venuzdonoa has destroyed everything it has faced, has disrupt the order, affects the reason just by being present and can destroy it so much for meaningless things like getting 150 points in a 100 point exam with all the questions wrong so much as to destroy reason, order and nothingness. So much so that it is comparable to MEoCD that just by showing almost none of its power it was able to prevent a disaster that was classified as dangerous for the silver sea, so where is the problem with Venuz?

As a VsB user, you should know that the term "Destroy" can refer to the same thing and still scale differently. For example (and this is just for example), the statement "The World was destroyed" can have different meanings depending on the series. In some series, it means the entire planet was blown up. In others, it might mean that only the surface of the planet was destroyed. In yet even others, it might simply mean that all life has been wiped out. You determine which interpretation of the statement "Destroyed" is valid based off of the context clues of the series itself.

Anos being "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" can have different interpretations. Why is the interpretation that it means that Anos can literally destroy the entire Silver Sea at once being treated as if its an undeniable fact when no other feats in the series come even close? Parrington, a near-perfect LoD, who you say is a 100% valid source because he's an LoD, has no feats to support that interpretation of his statement. Neither does Anos himself. The context clues simply aren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back