• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

I know I'm allowing stat amps for 7-A's, but just how fast is the reactive evolution here? It says 'Adapted to Shizu’s full power extremely quickly', what does this mean/what was the difference beforehand? And can it go beyond the point of High 7-A?
Not beyond High 7-A, no. While she could get her AP higher to a degree, The reactive evolution thing is mostly skill, not power, since haruka is superior to Shizu anyway, she mostly just adapted to her speed and unpredictability and nothing else Which might not even be reactive evolution tbh

Not beyond High 7-A, no. While she could get her AP higher to a degree, The reactive evolution thing is mostly skill, not power, since haruka is superior to Shizu anyway, she mostly just adapted to her speed and unpredictability and nothing else Which might not even be reactive evolution tbh
What about the 'negate' skill, what exactly does that do? Anything besides just nullifying ability?

What about the 'negate' skill, what exactly does that do? Anything besides just nullifying ability?
Negate can just disable stuff like status effects (Like Chidori did when Asuna tried to use fortune on her) or individual abilities, like making forcefields, and also stops them from using it altogether for a limited time (Like 5 seconds) It also isn’t spammable cause that would be plain ridiculous

Not beyond High 7-A, no.
How this works is, (Saying this for Asuna too) While adventurers can get stronger in the middle of a battle, it’s only really up to a certain point unless they can somehow get unlimited XP. For example, if Asuna was 1v1ing a 5-B character that she can speedblitz, she can’t just keep fighting them until she gets to their level, she would only go up to a certain point that she literally can’t get any stronger, unless she has enough time to do quests to get more XP to increase it, which wouldn’t be practical in a fight.

So yeah, both Asuna and Haruka would only go up High 7-A with reactive at max, especially considering the tourney rules

How this works is, (Saying this for Asuna too) While adventurers can get stronger in the middle of a battle, it’s only really up to a certain point unless they can somehow get unlimited XP. For example, if Asuna was 1v1ing a 5-B character that she can speedblitz, she can’t just keep fighting them until she gets to their level, she would only go up to a certain point that she literally can’t get any stronger, unless she has enough time to do quests to get more XP to increase it, which wouldn’t be practical in a fight.

So yeah, both Asuna and Haruka would only go up High 7-A with reactive at max, especially considering the tourney rules
Just as like a final blanket question, is there anything they can do that surpasses High 7-A since the potential of a move to reach tier 6 means that that technique would either be restricted in its own/the character barred if the ability is impossible to restrict, since powers in general can’t be restricted. Equipment able to do this also would need to be restricted

Just as like a final blanket question, is there anything they can do that surpasses High 7-A since the potential of a move to reach tier 6 means that that technique would either be restricted in its own/the character barred if the ability is impossible to restrict, since powers in general can’t be restricted. Equipment able to do this also would need to be restricted
Not right now, at least. Since none of them have been shown to get that much stronger without prep (Only reason Asuna and Shizu were able to adapt to Kedron for example was because they did a gazillion quests beforehand, which allowed them to adapt without reaching a max)

I'm tapping into my speed amps vene, it's my top priority now.
That’s good
Alright, but the tourney will start at the end of the week at the latest, so if it isn’t done and submitted I’ll have to swap it out by then
For everyone else still reserved this also applies, by the end of the week any reserved spot not filled I’m gonna swap out with somebody from vs wiki. Should be plenty of time. By then, if a profile is like really close to being done I’ll be perfectly alright with a small extension, but I’m really trying to get this going asap

Not right now, at least. Since none of them have been shown to get that much stronger without prep (Only reason Asuna and Shizu were able to adapt to Kedron for example was because they did a gazillion quests beforehand, which allowed them to adapt without reaching a max)
Your peps are good then

Back