• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

I think I’ll let her in then

Still needing an explanation for Finn’s BFR
He can make a circle which lets him open a portal to the Nightosphere. He did that to summon Marceline’s dad, but he wouldn’t in a fight. It says he can make one under people but he’s mainly just a sword fighter.

If you weigh 99 pounds and eat 1 pound of nachos, your total weight becomes 100 pounds. In this case, the 1 pound of nachos represents 1% of your total weight. However, this does not mean that you're 1% nacho. Your body is made up of a lot more than just what you've eaten.
I had an stroke reading this

My money is on rayfire to submit first
The profile is pretty much done, but it’s missing stuff like the Magic types and skills in particular at haruka’s disposal in notable attacks/techniques. Basically, it’s just the bare bones of a profile. Is that gonna be a problem or should I publish it rn?

The profile is pretty much done, but it’s missing stuff like the Magic types and skills in particular at haruka’s disposal. Basically, it’s just the bare bones of a profile. Is that gonna be a problem or should I publish it rn?
Watch me cook up Sonic (Sonic x Stick Shenanigans) before you release it.

The profile is pretty much done, but it’s missing stuff like the Magic types and skills in particular at haruka’s disposal in notable attacks/techniques. Basically, it’s just the bare bones of a profile. Is that gonna be a problem or should I publish it rn?
I'm mostly concerned with profiles receiving new abilities mid-tourney so as long as no abilities are added, everything else is okay to be prototype-ish

Back