• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Ignoring this because I don't want a repeat of before.

Might I suggest some VS Battles characters since this is taking a bit? Such as...
Yeah, since this is taking forever I’ll open it up to bs battle. Even better, I’m gonna make it so that vs wiki suggestions don’t apply to character limit, so y’all post away! Let’s fill the slots

Yeah, since this is taking forever I’ll open it up to bs battle. Even better, I’m gonna make it so that vs wiki suggestions don’t apply to character limit, so y’all post away! Let’s fill the slots
Don't mind what happened here Leo felt a lil' quirky

anyways bring back in my saturday sonic.

Alr I'll throw in
Dad's Dungeon - Apple Wedding with Demon Blood Sword (1.50 Gigatons)
Dark Side of the Moon Arc, with Black Blood Dress (260.72 Megatons) Yes, I know I told Minty not to spoil me on Soul Eater and I'm spoiling myself, but still.
Lucario, same AP as Axlven
Don't mind what happened here Leo felt a lil' quirky
Fym? You were the aggressor.

Top 10 Anime Deaths: Number One - Your f*cking ass right now!

Alr I'll throw in
Dark Side of the Moon Arc, with Black Blood Dress (260.72 Megatons) Yes, I know I told Minty not to spoil me on Soul Eater and I'm spoiling myself, but still.

Respect for Finn and Maka and Lucario

Alr I'll throw in
ayo we might get an pokemon battle 🔥
Dude, Listen I felt quirky
Yeah bro NEVER do that again.

Now that I made this rule the reserved people better step their game up because I have a feeling it’s gonna be full quick now

Froggy, Javen, rayfire, canine
Good thing all the complicated stuff for haruka’s profile is done now (Workin on it still in blog)

Alr I'll throw in

Lucario is good to go, I don’t know anything about adventure time, but I see Finn has BFR of some kind, how does that work exactly?

Also for Maka, “swallow the souls of foes” is concerning to me

Lucario is good to go, I don’t know anything about adventure time, but I see Finn has BFR of some kind, how does that work exactly?

Also for Maka, “swallow the souls of foes” is concerning to me
“Can make a portal to the Nightosphere, and can create it under people to force them there.” This isn’t something Finn would do in a fight.

Soul can only eat souls of people already dead

Yeah that’s a good hax, though iirc he only used that to boost his allies like Maka
Hmmm, so it’s only in character to use on allies?

Also, ‘Can nullify's one bloodlust to the point of making them unwilling to even defend themselves’, what about this?

Hmmm, so it’s only in character to use on allies?

Also, ‘Can nullify's one bloodlust to the point of making them unwilling to even defend themselves’, what about this?
Yeah, he just uses it when Maka needs a boost and that’s in the circumstance she even asks for that which isn’t often

I don’t remember that unless it means Madness stopping Maka from defending herself which I do remember

Back