• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegito Blue Kaioken and SSJ4 Xeno Vegito

Shouldn't there be a page for Vegito Blue Kaioken and SSJ4 Xeno Vegito in the Dragon Ball Heroes Anime? Considering Vegito Blue Kaioken was able to counteract an incoming blast from Cumber, shouldn't he be 2-B along with SSJ4 Xeno Vegito.

I am fine with pages; a tab, I believe will be extra work and unnecessary since the characters have so many different feats

Also, the anime is promotional material so it likely non-cannon even by Heroes scaling so it is better to make a page with the feats from Heroes

I don't think a separate page is required for DBH Vegito.

Back