• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will need more input before being able to confirm that this is a stomp. Until then I'll assume grace period begins.

RoF SSB Vegeta > Base post BOG Goku, who would be 300x baseline at least, even more if we take SSJRyu´s macrocosm argument.

and then just add the two tourneys and the goku black saga.

And after the goku black saga also, this is the same Vegeta who dropped jiren with the impact of his final flash and was messing around with pre god toppo casually whilst being distracted. He also trained in ROSAT before the TOP. He's at least 500x baseline at bare minimum, although in my opinion he's over 1000x baseline quite easily.

GyroNutz said:
Alright, so Kaioken x20 is a 20x multiplier. Kaioken x20 Goku was weaker than 50% Frieza, whereas 100% Frieza was weaker than SSJ1. From a lowball, SSJ1 Goku is at least 40x base Goku.
I sometimes think the SSJ multiplier isn't fixed and may vary between individual. But w/e, just head canon. It just seems that way at times though.

Edit: Kefla comes to mind. Her going from SSJ1 to SSJ2 is essentially an infinite multiplier.

Kefla ssj is different as it also has the berserk/legendary mixed in from kale. The multiplier will be much higher.

I've requested for this to be added to the profiles since vegeta won but not sure how long it will take or if it will even be added

Can anyone add this to Supergirl's profile as it is not locked and I'm not too sure how to do it properly?

@ugarik that is irrelevant, this point has already been made and this thread didn't get out of hand, this is not controversial.

So, do we accept Pre-Crisis Universe as being at least 100-trillion light years or not? If not, it's a stomp as Vegeta would be hundreds of times stronger.

@Celestial Judge Showcase #61, 1966

His fist hurtles on and on across the hundreds of billion light years to return since space-time is curved

So pre-crisis DC universe was less than a trillion light year for sure

Celestial Judge said:
In this he actually describes the universe and just describes it as a continuous expanding universe.
Our real universe is also continuously expanding.

JackJoyce said:
@Celestial Judge Showcase #61, 1966
His fist hurtles on and on across the hundreds of billion light years to return since space-time is curved

So pre-crisis DC universe was less than a trillion light year for sure
Still bigger than ours.

Still bigger than ours.

My point is that he never said it was just billions of light years in size. He punched someone and made them go that far.

His fist travelled the entire universe to hit Shathan. Why is it so hard to grasp? I don't wanna explain how that works since hyperbolic geometry is out of my expertise

I'm saying that what he said can be used as only to describe his attack meaning he would just travel that far after being hit.

If the Billion light year statement was true he wouldn't have described it as a continuously expanding universe.

Is this win not legitimate? There are many votes in Vegeta's favour could this not just qualify as a low diff win instead of a stomp?

Back