• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There could be infinite votes for Vegeta and it wouldn't change how far he is above universal making it a stomp.

Well, that infinite of votes just agree that Vegeta Stomps another ccharacter with the same tier from DC.

If anything, this does imply a problem with the Tiering System.

Maybe something like 3-A1 and (Upper half) 3-A2 (Lower Half)?

That´s right, isnt it?

Anyways, it is kind of a shame that most 3-As cannot truly fight each other naturally.

Maybe a general rule saying that a certain range between the two is deccent enough for them to fight each other?

@Celestial Judge Pretty much everything from Pre-crisis universe has been retconned. Show me a scan that says it is 100 Trillion light years

Also Supergirl's stat came from beating Blacstarr who's 3-A via hax

Yes, Pre-crisis was retconned so that statement of 100 trillion LY doesn't count unless it's in pre-crisis.

Not that it matters because it won't change the outcome of this battle.

Okay so if most people agree that this is a stomp for Vegeta what would people think if I change it to RoF Vegeta would he stil stomp? In RoF he shouldn't be too far above baseline if we low ball him.

BUMP! Like I said previously this can be Vegeta from RoF or Hit Saga to make it not be a stomp? Is this concluded? Can this be added to profiles? Would RoF Vegeta change the outcome of this battle?

Back