• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the D.C. Verse is over 1 trillion light years in diameter their universe busters would be way over 400x.

How can you say he's nowhere near 1000x baseline are you trying to say vegeta hasn't gotten 1000x times stronger since RoF? That really doesn't add up. Ss blue alone should be 1000 times stronger than base easily. Really think about how much more powerful vegeta has got since he became universal. His current base form would one shot ss god from BoG, then add on his ssjblue and it is easily over 1000x baseline

Assaltwaffle said:
If the D.C. Verse is over 1 trillion light years in diameter their universe busters would be way over 400x.
If it means anything that info is only Post-Crisis.

To say Vegeta is only 400x baseline is major downplay and a complete low ball. Honestly doesn't make sense.

Son Gandhi said:
To say Vegeta is only 400x baseline is major downplay and a complete low ball. Honestly doesn't make sense.
This. Vegeta is easily more than 10 folds of even ^ that and that'd still be a huge lowball.

Completely stomping goku black who was far beyond baseline. If your talking straight feats like blowing up a universe then you obviously know there is nothing to show but if going by scaling like is common for Dragonball then there is no way that you can logically say that Vegeta is only 400x baseline when inital god goku who fought beerus was baseline. I dont believe anyone can conclude that vegeta before going Beyond Blue(low 2-C) was only 400x stronger than that goku at max. It doesnt make sense. So you think toppo who took a full powered blue kamehameha and was ready to compete with some level of blue kk goku from after zamasu arc is not more than 400x initial god goku from BOG?

400x in Dragonball is not really that much at this point. Just going blue from base should definitely be higher than 400x even if multipliers are not accepted it is just simple logic at this point. The jumps in power are on a much higher scale now. I don't believe there is infinite galaxies or infinite in size but the multiverse itself could have some infinite properties like all the unquantifiable space between universes and the place where zeno stays and the world of void(which is confirmed infinite) but to be fair there has not been a lot of official information about all the space within dragonball especially the space between and outside the universes.

Although 1 universe in db is like 3 normal universes as the db ones are macrocosm's but that doesnt affect much when it comes to scaling.

@cal you are really not making sense and haven't provided any insightful comments. Your 400x baseline at max is one of the biggest low balls and downplays that I have ever seen and has no relevance to this thread.

Firstly, I challenge you to name me one fiction under tier 2 where even the gap I listed would be the case. Any at all. Be it Bleach, Digimon, Pokemon, PMMM, Masadaverse, Metroid, Touhou, Marvel, I don't care. Dragon Ball is the only fiction I see where lolpowerscaling is taken to that extreme. And when I say extreme, I mean extreme. For almost any other fiction, even a 50x gap without feats will make people think you're wanking, let alone this. But no, obviously Dragon Ball gets away with it. 400x was me being generous. Secondly, mentioning this does have relevancy on the thread because it does have to do with the AP.

Son Gandhi said:
Although 1 universe in db is like 3 normal universes as the db ones are macrocosm's but that doesnt affect much when it comes to scaling.
Sauce for that?

Seriously Gandhi, you have been making these kind of baseless claims on the threads, like 'lol AP' as if it was the case.

Don't blame me for Dragonball powering up their characters by massive amounts without showing many feats, although it does make sense that there is a lack of actual feats because of ki control, suppression, area of effect etc. all of the top tiers are clearly masters of ki control and are able to avoid destroying everything around them. You cant treat dragonball like all of those other shows if it works differently. all power in db is basically a source of ki(debatable with zeno) and all users of ki are basically masterful enough to not destroy planets, galaxies, universes if they chose not to, feats of destruction are not necessary in db so asking for feats is needless and it is pretty much left to viewers,readers and fans to powerscale from all the information that is out there and honeslty my whole point that I am trying to make is that vegeta is easily above 400x baseline when he challenges jiren before his ascension to low 2-C, I am not going to throw an inaccurate number of where I believe his power to be but i'll just say he is easily greater than 400x and thats a lowball. I dont even want to be too involved in this debate and would like to see some legitimate answers but definitely can not agree with this vegeta only being 400x baseline. It doesnt make sense.

-And for @cursedgentleman there is an image that toriyama created that displays the macrocosm, im sure it displays the living realm(universe) as the lower part of the sphere with top part being like snake way and godly realm where kais etc. live and heaven as well, it has hell in between the living realm and godly realm and the supreme kai world exist outside of it all and so on and so forth. Also your statement of me making baseless claims is wrong. I have solid reasoning for all my claims and I am not close minded so I ask questions etc as well.

Dude, you're acting like anything you said unique to Dragon Ball. I can barely name a shounen that doesn't do exactly what you said. Ki isn't unique, and doesn't exhibit unique traits that anyone hasn't seen a few dozen times before. The only difference is that DB gives it a word in Ki Control.

Im talking about how in db they can avoid destroying the things they are capable of destroying by contorling their ki, not that ki itself is unique but more the level of power their ki can produce and the level of control that they have over it.

Son Gandhi said:
Im talking about how in db they can avoid destroying the things they are capable of destroying by contorling their ki, not that ki itself is unique but more the level of power their ki can produce and the level of control that they have over it.
They did that in the most recent episode of Boruto lol.

Again, not unique. Not even to shounen, but to fiction. Take everyone from Fairy Tail to the Ninja Turtles and you won't see them busting as much of what they're rated.

OK it being unique isn't really what my original point was about, if you read it again you will notice that the actual point being made is that it shouldn't be hard for you to see Vegeta being 400x baseline without the actual feats. There is plenty of power scaling that leads to him being easily beyond that.

OK it being unique isn't really what my original point was about, if you read it again you will notice that the actual point being made is that it shouldn't be hard for you to see Vegeta being 400x baseline without the actual feats. There is plenty of power scaling that leads to him being easily beyond that.

Out of curiosity, what's our stance on Saiyan multipliers here? Do we ignore all of them, do we accept some like SSJ1 or do we accept them?

Alright, so Kaioken x20 is a 20x multiplier. Kaioken x20 Goku was weaker than 50% Frieza, whereas 100% Frieza was weaker than SSJ1. From a lowball, SSJ1 Goku is at least 40x base Goku.

From BoG, we know that Goku absorbed god ki to become baseline universal in his base form. Vegeta trained and surpassed this, and from then on matched Goku.

Hit was able to keep up with Kaioken x10 SSB Goku after improving, even with the tournament rules in place. After the Goku Black arc, SSB Goku was able to stalemate a less restricted Hit. From a lowball, assuming Hit didn't improve since, SSB Goku is 10x SSB Goku in the universe 6 arc.

So using only lowballs and supported feats, ignoring zenkais and training in-between, SSJ1 Vegeta is at least 400x baseline. Then, considering SSJ2, SSJ3 (cause SSB Goku = SSB Vegeta most likely) and SSB boosts as 2x each which is likely a lowball as well, SSB Vegeta is 3200x baseline at bare minimum.

Please correct me if I got any of that wrong, as this is very important to clarify to continue this debate.

When did Goku become universal in his baseform? It took Beerus and Goku a good amount of time to be a threat to the universe with their punches.

It stated that each of their punches had enough power to be capable of destroying the universe itself. Goku then absorbed the god ki into his base form, thus becoming capable of destroying the universe itself in base form.

GyroNutz said:
It stated that each of their punches had enough power to be capable of destroying the universe itself. Goku then absorbed the god ki into his base form, thus becoming capable of destroying the universe itself in base form.
No it was stated that the universe would be in jeopardy if they kept punching at that power which they had a punch out for quite a while beforehand and after. That makes them Multi Galaxy at best.

Please let's not get into a debate about universal BoG Goku, especially when my information is based off of scans and statements on Goku's profile. Apart from that is there any other issues with the lowballed AP for Vegeta,?

here isn't the place for CRT, and I am pretty sure that a lot of CRTs because of this were already made, so go check there that must be the answer somewhere, not here.

This debate has been severely sidetracked, if you don't believe Vegeta is far beyond baseline and is probably in the mid to higher tiers of 3-A whilst in the TOP then I dont really know what else to say. If you can recognise this and dont believe this is a stomp then vote, state reasons and let's see who actually wins this battle.

Back