• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Celestial, we use anime feats and not manga feats.

Anyway, Vegeta is (likely) around 3x stronger than Supergirl. This, plus his experience + the fact that Supergirl isn't likely to lead with hax means that Vegeta should win imo.

Voting Vegeta low-diff

GyroNutz said:
@Celestial, we use anime feats and not manga feats.

Anyway, Vegeta is (likely) around 3x stronger than Supergirl. This, plus his experience + the fact that Supergirl isn't likely to lead with hax means that Vegeta should win imo.

Voting Vegeta low-diff
Are you serious, you know how many people have told me manga only?

I'm serious. And no I don't. If we used manga feats, Goku would have hakai lol

The wiki uses manga feats for db and dbz despite that wiki uses anime for super from being the primary canon of dbz .

Ya probably misunderstood .

Contributing to the AP discussion.

We know that at minimum, ToP 3-As are several hundreds (500+) times baseline. This is due to canon multipliers and the fact that End ToP Vegeta is superior to beginning ToP Goku using SSB Kaiokenx10, who in turn is superior to SSB Goku who (hit rematch) who is superior to goku SSB Kaiokenx10 against hit (first match)

@akreious I think that is all valid although I would have the minimum a bit higher than several hundreds personally. Who do you feel would win this matchup?

No this is not banned, its not that controversial or at least it shouldnt be. Any more votes or thoughts?

CursedGentleman said:
Pretty sure this rule is only about Goku vs Superman
Even that's not a rule now.

@rapidmotorcycle your vote has been added.

Still need more votes, anyone have a vote or fresh opinion?

The 100 trillion light year is a thing after the Crisis on infinite earths. It's not used to scale Speed or AP of Pre-crisis characters

Supergirl has universal feats. But none of them puts her way above baseline. Except she was nearly successful in breaching Anti Monitor's armor in COIE. It can be outlier though.

I see that the reasoning for why Supergirl is for not using her powers because is not in character, but wouldn't she still use it in a life or death situation?

Or the fact that one of her powers is literally get new powers? Wouldn't at least one of them be able to stop Vegita of utterly screwing her?

I am not voting for anyone, I just want to debate here the chances.

I'm honestly not too sure @cursed but would prefer not to be too involved in the debate like I was earlier in the thread, I am sure somebody else will have the answers to those questions, I just want to see a good debate and a clear winner by the end of it.

I am not voting because I honestly think it's an AP stomp and should be closed.

Back