• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this was done before so forgive me If I am repeating the same thread but Anyway :

This is SSJB Evolution Vegeta vs SSJ2+Berserk Kefla

Who should win and why?

Vegeta: 7

Kefla: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Vegeta - SSB Evolution
KeflaSSJ2

Probably Vegeta. He has more experience than Kefla. Vegeta has no Ultra Instinct, but I don't think that it's important. Maybe his maneuvering is not that great as UI Goku's, but, again, Vegeta's skill should be enough to dodge Kefla's "final and full power" attacks. Also, Vegeta is faster than Kefla because his speed should be comparable to Episode 114, 115 and 116 UI Goku's, who's faster than Kefla.

Vegeta. SSJ Kefla was about even with SSJ Blue Goku, before he became ultra instinct a second time, and she was getting pushed back a little by SSJ Blue Kaioken Goku.

And SSB Evolution Vegeta should be compared to SSBKK Goku AFTER he became UI the second time, who is stronger than the 110 UI if you consider the fact in Blue he was keeping up with Jiren better than he was in Blue Kaioken x20 and 110 UI.

And Vegeta does have more fight experience if you want to account that. So, SSBE Vegeta wins.

Vegeta.

Kefla could possibly have a massive AP advantage with her uh fight or flight response as Beerus put it, that is if one of those attacks really would be powerful enough to one shot UIO Goku. Nevertheless, she wouldn't be that powerful the entire fight giving Vegeta a lot of time to get damage in and dissect her weaknesses in combat. In a rage, she's likely to get caught off guard by Vegeta and this is only exacerbated by his speed advantage; he's also far more than powerful enough to annihilate her with a point blank or unexpected attack. Even with a highballed Kefla, it's an uphill battle.

Vegeta should take this due to being comparable to a 2nd tier UIO Goku, having more raw power, and being able to defeat Toppo. That being said, I think even Toppo would beat Kefla.

so how does that ignore the fact that Goku gets stronger with the form, and that Vegeta is able to keep up with him?

Theglassman12 said:
so how does that ignore the fact that Goku gets stronger with the form, and that Vegeta is able to keep up with him?
When did Vegeta keep up with UIO Goku? He was a complete joke to Jiren unlike Goku who was able to keep up.

Theglassman12 said:
the fact that he landed some blows to Jiren shows that he can at least keep up with him.
It only shows Jiren was toying with him. Even 17 was able to land hits on him, and on top of that Vegeta already hit Jiren back in 122.

SSJBKKX20 >= Ultra Instinct 2nd use... SSJB Vegeta just about =< Ui 2nd use as well if we are going by T.O.P for sure win for vegeta however SSJBE adds on an unknown multiplier if I know what that is I can for sure say though he is superior to ui 2nd use so.. vegeta

2rd trigger UIO Goku = Goku Blue Kaioken x20 =< Vegeta SSB Evolution Vegeta >>> Kefla

At best you could say it's equal to first trigger UIO since he and Vegeta together couldn't manage anything against Jiren using a hint of his true power whereas 110 Goku was able to fight Suppressed Jiren evenly.

"By breaking his previous limits each time he attained Ultra Instinct, he was eventually able to fight Jiren somewhat competently with his SSJB form, and was comparable to his previous plateau attained via Ultra Instinct while only utilizing SSJB Kaio-ken x20"

It's in Goku's profile lol

Therefir said:
"By breaking his previous limits each time he attained Ultra Instinct, he was eventually able to fight Jiren somewhat competently with his SSJB form, and was comparable to his previous plateau attained via Ultra Instinct while only utilizing SSJB Kaio-ken x20"
That doesn't specify which version of UI it is. Anyway, I'll probably make a CRT about it.

Vegeta beat Toppo after powering up further. I doubt Kefla could beat Toppo.

Aeyu said:
Vegeta beat Toppo after powering up further. I doubt Kefla could beat Toppo.
But that's just an assumption. There's more evidence to suggest 2nd trigger UIO Goku would easily crush him since no one stated he got stronger when he fought Jiren, and therefore Kefla would as well.

There were many clear indicators that 116 UIO Goku was stronger than 110 Goku, there were statements from Piccolo, Kefla and Toppo as well as visual evidence in the form of Goku powering up. However in 129 no one said anything like that, they only commented on his moves starting to become offensive near the end.

The proof is in the pudding. Goku couldn't even touch Jiren in UIO the first time. After the second, all he needed was KKx20 to fight somewhat competently with Jiren. Vegeta was equal to or greater than this. SSJ2+Berserk Kefla's power was compared to first trigger UIO Goku. Vegeta vastly exceeded this level of power very quickly later on, and this is how he was able to beat Toppo. If not even a literal GoD level being's Hakai could destroy Vegeta's Final Sacrifice, I have serious doubts that Kefla could. Finally, Vegeta after getting more powerful was able to at least compete with full-powered base Jiren. So I definitely think that Vegeta would be able to beat Kefla. Also, if you're going to use the argument that triggers = more powerful, there's literally no reason to assume Goku is no more powerful than when he fought Kefla, unless you want to make the argument that Kefla is comparable to full-power Jiren, when I just proved she isn't.

Jobbo said:
Proof that KKx20 = 2nd trigger UIO?
As for you only proof I got is Jirens statement "Your attacks are getting sharper" meaning they were improving from previous fights so at least on the level of 2nd trigger UIO

Jobbo said:
Therefir said:
That doesn't specify which version of UI it is. Anyway, I'll probably make a CRT about it.
"previous plateau attained" meaning the last limit break definetly specified IMO :/

Goku touched Jiren several times in UIO the first time, what are you talking about? He grazed his cheek, he kneed him in the stomach and hit him with a Kamehameha. He should perform just as well against Jiren as Kkx20 Goku did since Jiren only commented that his attacks had gotten sharper.

Also, Kefla was stated to have surpassed Goku's earlier level before she'd even reached her maximum power, and that's not even counting the rage boost which would have allowed her to kill Goku in one hit.

And Vegeta did nothing impressive against Jiren, Jiren easily overpowered him the entire fight and glared away his strongest attacks. Might as well say 17 beats Kefla too, since his performance was just as good as Vegeta's.

You're exaggerating Kefla's abilities to be honest, and downplaying Vegeta's capabilities. Vegeta is definitely =/= 17, which is what you're currently implying. And "not being able to survive that," is hyperbole, as the attack did graze him and the most it did was...nothing?

Aeyu said:
You're exaggerating Kefla's abilities to be honest, and downplaying Vegeta's capabilities. Vegeta is definitely not =/= 17, which is what you're currently implying. And "not being able to survive that," is hyperbole, as the attack did graze him and the most it did was...nothing?
Because it didn't hit him head on, obviously a slight scratch to his elbow won't severely injure him.

Also, my point isn't that 17 = Vegeta, I'm pointing out that you can't use Vegeta's performance against Jiren to say he's anywhere close to him when 17 performed just as well. It's obvious neither of them can compare to Jiren in the slightest, so Kefla being above Vegeta doesn't place her at Jiren's level.

Jobbo said:
Theglassman12 said:
the fact that he landed some blows to Jiren shows that he can at least keep up with him.
It only shows Jiren was toying with him. Even 17 was able to land hits on him, and on top of that Vegeta already hit Jiren back in 122.
Your downplaying Vegeta feats so heres my rebuttle

1.) 17 snuck up on him he was not straight up fighting him then landing hits such as Vegeta dodgeing "speedy punches" then punching him then kicking him hecka hard and that was just SSJB and the only people who landed hits on Jiren let alone being even capable was Hit and UIO Goku and I mean mid-battle not a sneak attack...

2.) I neglected to mention Kefla, why? because although yes she was capable she didnt even think about it honestly.

3.) Jiren toying with him when he showed "True power" that meant he was ***GOING** to knock them off let alone try he was fully serious just not commited

4.) A tired Vegeta who I can only assume was at around Frieza DBZ final form 50% level basacally was pushing his "no-limit breaking" stamina constantly he couldn't let alone shouldnt have been standing my 4th' point's meaning???? THAT VEGETA HAS WILL TO PUSH FARTHER THAN LIMITS OF DURABILITY COULD GO FOR HIM

5.) Vegeta was alot sharper in his beyond form than Goku was KKX20 SSJB I say this why he kept pushing after goku meaning his form had advantages compared to a constant drain power... you wanna ask "whats your point?" My point is if you deny KKX20 SSJB isnt UIO 2nd Trigger isn't as strong as his upgradef KKX20 SSJB then at least SSJBE

6.) A feat I shouldve used long ago Kefla SSJ1 was comparable to the before 2nd trigger UIO that link is just in case you wanna tell me otherwise feat starts from 5:11 to 6:35 Which if your honestly beliveing that Goku isn't getting stronger as the Tournement was going then heres another link basacally proving the diffrence This link is the first time they fought... 1:42 to about 2:20 basacally fodderized by a casual (not true power) Jiren now this one Meanseven if you split the work up evenly 50/50 which would be "politicaly correct to say" since Tien stated "simutanious attacks" That still means at the bare minimum he is 50x better against Jiren then he was before not even counting Jirens power increase against them... feat starts at about 2:11 on (just enjoy this vid) I feel this should "indicate" to you that he was getting better and I think with the Kefla feat at least means since he was comparable before 3rd trigger KKX20SSJB was 2nd trigger UIO level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back