• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but Vegeta also has very impressive power and techniques etc. What specifically will get him the win?

Vegeta has resistance to mind hax, phasing is not a huge deal and how in character is it for Amazo to break down his enemies atoms? If not really in character then Vegeta has plenty of tools to hurt him with

No offense, but DB characters have one of the most pathetic mindhax resistance for someone of their tier. Resisting Babidi ain't gonna help him against MM's mindhax

Dude, do you not know what a stomp match is? Cause that's what you're making with virtually every single DB match here.

Who has Amazo stomped with mind hax before? Also babidis mind hax is hard to quantify as it controlled majin buu for eons or however long it was who was stronger than vegeta then, now at vegetas level now and how db works his mind resistance will be even more resilient than it was then. If you all say its a stomp then fine you're probably right because I dont have it in me too explain all of my thoughts on this and then just get the same responses, I would appreciate a little more detail other than "stomp" etc. Seems like anyone who thinks a little different about vs battle than regulars on this site just get ridiculed for a difference in opinion

Also I think this is kind of stinky as he can probably already beat Vegeta regularly but can still his powers during the battle aswell.

Looks like amazo should win this then. But in character will he go straight to hax? If not then Vegeta could have a chance?

There's no such things as "MCU Amazo" he's not marvel, and there is no "DCEU Amazo" to my knowledge either.

Actually fighting him like using martial arts and galick guns and final flash or final explosion, I'm honestly not too familiar with amazo's durability when compared to vegetas ap but I dont believe he can tank attacks from vegeta without taking damage

Vegeta isn't even high enough into baseline Low 2C to kill Amazo before Amazo convinces him to commit suicide

Vegeta won't be able to do shit, this is a stomp match. Timazo's time power is too strong, he literally gained "half of [Hourman 1,000,000's] infinite time-power."

He is baseline, but not nearly weak enough to be one shotted by vegeta.

Not sure how good is time power is tho.

OK so this may not be a stomp unless it is in character for Amazo to use all his best haxes from the start?

Superior at close quarter combat/martial arts ability and utilisation of ki attacks so he could overwhelm him with pressure point strikes and high level martial arts and try attacks like big bang attack, galick gun, final flash, ki blast barrage etc. If it gets tough then he's always got the final explosion which gives a big ap increase. He could Amazo to test his strength and challenge him to not dodge a full powered final flash like he did to cell and jiren. I'm just offering up ideas, I created this to get everyone's opinion but just trying to make a case for this not being a stomp. Does Vegeta maybe have a slight ap advantage here? This is post TOP Vegeta who fought goku at the end of super.

Funny how you assume Amazo won't.

Time Stop

Mindhax

BFR

Atomize

All with a thought.

Non of that means anything.

Not assuming anything I'm curious if he would use those haxes before Vegeta does significant damage, I think atomization would be his best hax to get the win and I am not sure what level of atomization he has. And something else I was thinking is existence erasure>atomization and vegeta has resistance to EE, dont know if that's true that EE>atomization but I am curious.

Before or after?

Because Significant damage isn't enough to win.

<Atomization>EE

Two different abilities, not comparable

I know they are not the same but was curious if you could relate the two? Like is amazo's atomization more impressive than toppos hakai energy that warped world of void? Anyway it looks like pretty much everybody is voting Amazo and thinks it is a stomp?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from the comics I've read, Amazo usually starts with Superman's lasers and brawling, not his hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back