• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla Ice VS Okuyasu

Both rounds are to be won via KO or death.

Round 1: In character, range is around 15-20 meters.

Round 2: Bloodlusted, range is around 10 meters

(NOTE: What the hell would happen if their two void touch each other?)

In character, Vanilla Ice likely will start with the activation of Cream, while Okuyasu will close the gap with The Hand. By then, Cream would be activated and Vanilla Ice only need to hit Okuyasu to kill him. The only hope Oku has, is for Vanilla failing his first attack, so he will need to appear to see his sorroundings, and Oku taking the chance to hit him with The Hand. (Although, there aren't good chances for this happening)

Bloodlusted, Vanilla would start with his "spiral fo death" (the same he used to finish Polnareff), while Oku still will try to close the gap (he does not have many options here), and this time certainly Vanilla Ice will kill him.

ABOUT THE NOTE: I don't think anything happens, because if there is void, then there is nothing to send to the.. void. I hope this will help you.

I think Okuyasu would take this fight, Okuyasu is a lot more cunning and strategic than most people give him credit for. I mean Okuyasu was able to (almost) beat down RHCH utilising The Hand's side effects which was teleportation. And Okuyasu was able to nullify Kira's air bombs by simply erasing them. He is not as stupid as people take him to be by the end of Part 4.

Vanilla Ice when he is in Cream resembles Kira's air bubbles and I think it's not a stretch at all to assume Okuyasu would view the warping and target with The Hand, also Vanilla Ice has done poorly when faced with a stand with A rank speed (Silver Chariot) whilst Okuyasu on two seperate occasions proved he was on equal footing with A ranked stands (Red Hot Chilli Pepper & Crazy Diamond)

So in conclusion, I think Okuyasu would in character view Cream to be moving in it's warp like manner, and then target it with The Hand. Or pull a Silver Chariot and just use The Hand as soon as Cream shows itself. Spiral of death wont really work when Okuyasu can use The Hand to teleport himself away either vertically or horizontally.

Back