• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Vanilla Ice

Shey

He/Him
Vanilla Ice vs Accelerator

Battle takes Place in DIO's mansion

They start 10 meters away

This is Platinum Wings Accelerator, Ice is in his Void. Will change to Base Post-Headshot if this is a stomp

Accelerator:

Vanilla Ice:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Idk about that, all I know is that it ignores dura maybe someone could clarify if that stops it

at least from what i know Accel vector manipulation work even against incorporeal entities
and as long as it has vector he can most likely reflect it up to 11D

yes except can cream neg something that can block/redirect even higher dimensional existence
If Accelerator can't interact with the void, he can't block it. And apparently he doesn't have void manipulation or non physical interaction against voids (or I missed it somewhere).

yeah noticed it wasn't listed but he was shown to be able to redirect even incorporeal entities
That's not the same as interacting with a void, tho. Or at least, I don't think so.

Moreover, stands are incorporeal even to other incorporeal entities. So baseline NPI doesn't work against (although this may or may not be necessarily applicable to the void itself, not sure).

So, what can Cream do Accel?

Accel can't touch him in the slightest, and I don't think Cream can much cause this Accel keeps his distance when fighting.

Does he even need to if Cream's attacks can't reach that far? From what I remember, Cream's attack range isn't that high.

also, Accel can just incap his human/user with some ranged attacks like earth manip

Does he even need to if Cream's attacks can't reach that far? From what I remember, Cream's attack range isn't that high.

also, Accel can just incap his human/user with some ranged attacks like earth manip
Cream is a void that moves around when attacking, tho.

He can't if he can't interact with the void, much less Cream itself when baseline npi doesn't work against stands and Vanilla Ice goes inside Cream itself.

The user is inside cream in the void when they fight.

Basically, the users combat strategy is, Make cream eat him, then eat itself. This creates what is functionally a portal to a void Dimension. He can move this Spherical void around, but can’t see out of it, so he occasionally sticks his head out.

genuine question, how was Polnareff able to defeat him then? I get the "only stands can affect one another", then how was he able to defeat the user of the stand.

genuine question, how was Polnareff able to defeat him then? I get the "only stands can affect one another", then how was he able to defeat the user of the stand.
well, Vanilla got out of the void, and then got stabbed a lot, and then lured into sunlight, where he proceeded to get dusted

Avdol saved him, giving him intel Accel can't get here. After that, Pol (tried to) was extremely careful, and even then it took figuring out Vanilla's weaknesses and Iggy's sacrifice to make him come out of the void in the first place.

Accel needs to understand what a stand is and what a void it in order for him to be able to reflect/deflect it
PW accel can redirect incorporeal things because he is now aware about them or knows about them

Kakine was the closest one that managed to reach him but he soon figured out the nature of Kakine's unknown matter/power and understood how it works thus he was able to use vector against it.

so the big question will accel learn and understand Stand and void in time to deflect/reflect it?

If it helps Accel, Cream does move in extremely telegraph patterns to try and mitigate his weakness of not being able to see while within the void. If he finds a way to detect it (like Pol did by using dust), that can help him avoid it and give him time.

It's listed in his weakness section, he got into a blind rage because Iggy and Polnareff made him hit an image of DIO so he ditched his stand and was tormenting Iggy, then Polnareff used this to his advantage and lured him to sunlight.

This is not going to happen in this battle

It's listed in his weakness section, he got into a blind rage because Iggy and Polnareff made him hit an image of DIO so he ditched his stand and was tormenting Iggy, then Polnareff used this to his advantage and lured him to sunlight.

This is not going to happen in this battle
you could say it was too bizarre to happen in this battle

He was saved a few times over by his friends, who in turned died saving his ass, so every time Ice came out to check if he got him Pol was able to strike him because his friends took the hit for him or saved him.
Atop of Pol exploiting Ice's obsession with Dio and goading him into coming towards the light and knocking him into it because Ice was having a moment because he was turned into a vampire but didnt realize it himself, while Pol did.

If it helps Accel, Cream does move in extremely telegraph patterns to try and mitigate his weakness of not being able to see while within the void. If he finds a way to detect it (like Pol did by using dust), that can help him avoid it and give him time.
He only ever moved telegraphed which was in circles iirc, when he knew Polnareff was immobilized after he had eaten his legs, Cream would just start out by entering his void, charging straight towards Accel and then a Frenzy.

I don't really see him having enough time to tell Ice's pattern especially when he can't even detect him once he disappears.

Does he start with this?
If so either I change the op to cream starting in his stand or Post-Headshot or Wings that don't insta stomp

He only ever moved telegraphed which was in circles iirc, when he knew Polnareff was immobilized after he had eaten his legs, Cream would just start out by entering his void, charging straight towards Accel and then a Frenzy.

I don't really see him having enough time to tell Ice's pattern especially when he can't even detect him once he disappears.
Oh, I agree with you. Just throwing Accel a bone, y'know.

Back