• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Vanilla Ice

Does he start with this?
If so either I change the op to cream starting in his stand or Post-Headshot or Wings that don't insta stomp
the only thing that will resolve in insta stomp for sure is if you pair Black wings accel againest Vanilla Ice, because that means he goes auto bloodlust and does exactly what

Oblivion_Of_The_Endless says straight away. (accel being plat wings doing that immedatly is up for debate based on his personality by then since this is no bloodlust to begin with, although with black wings that just makes him only think of killing/murderous intent e.g.)

Also stands are the manfestiation of someone battle instinct correct? doesn't this mean their stand is basically their soul since it links to them directly like if their stand dies they die. similiar to your soul dying you also die? haven't read GT yet, and haven't read NT in a while. though i heard something about accel having soul manip in plat wings innit? can someone elaborate on that?

the only thing that will resolve in insta stomp for sure is if you pair Black wings accel againest Vanilla Ice, because that means he goes auto bloodlust and does exactly what

Oblivion_Of_The_Endless says straight away. (accel being plat wings doing that immedatly is up for debate based on his personality by then, cuz black wings just make him only think of killing/murderous intent e.g.)

Also stands are the manfestiation of someone battle instinct correct? doesn't this mean their stand is basically their soul since it links to them directly like if their stand dies they die. similiar to your soul dying you also die? haven't read GT yet, and haven't read NT in a while. though i heard something about accel having soul manip in plat wings innit? can someone elaborate on that?
U would need enhanced Npi to soul manip a stand Away I think.

U would need enhanced Npi to soul manip a stand Away I think.
whats the basis for this? theres no way to compare certain standards of levels of this kind of manulations among two different series. So unless there is a certain and very specific restrictive or protective condition for either party. soul manip will soul manip.

for example accel's astral projection in plat wings, i don't see whats stopping plat accel from doing this:

If the stand counts as a soul. accel can separate the two from each other like he did with coronzon whos like Tier 1C. since the user would no longer have any direct affiliation or ownership of the stand or physical body. theoretically, they both die because they are supposed to be bound to another for survival yes? (with the exception if the stand is a possessive type)

Wait whats NPI

Last edited:
whats the basis for this? theres no way to compare certain standards of levels of this kind of manulations among two different series. So unless there is a certain and very specific restrictive or protective condition for either party. soul manip will soul manip.

for example accel's astral projection in plat wings, i don't see whats stopping acell from doing this:

if the stand counts as a soul. accel can separate the two from each other like he did with coronza whos like Tier 1A. since the user would no longer have any direct affiliation or ownership of the stand or physical body. theoretically, they both die because they are supposed to be bound to another for survival yes?

Wait whats NPI
Non-Physical Interaction = NPI

Also stands are the manfestiation of someone battle instinct correct?
No, but they tend to be controlled by one's fighting spirit/instinct, exceptions do exist though.

doesn't this mean their stand is basically their soul

Yes, Stands are the manifestation's of one's soul/spirit given form, but not for the above reason, exceptions do exist though.

since it links to them directly like if their stand dies they die.

Yes, most of the time anyway, as usual, exceptions do exist but 90% of the time yeah. Not counting automatic long range types.

similiar to your soul dying you also die?

Kinda. (Again exceptions exist like Anubis, BIG, WoU, etc).

haven't read GT yet, and haven't read NT in a while. though i heard something about accel having soul manip in plat wings innit? can someone elaborate on that?

🤷‍♂️

they both die because they are supposed to be bound to another for survival yes?
Also yeah but probably not? Depends on the Stand probably, and there actually was a Stand that could separate the Stand and host, off the top of my head, Illuso did that to Fugo and Purple Haze, trapping Fugo in the mirror dimension, while his Stand was trapped in the actual world as unless he allows it, nothing can enter that dimension, and he forbid Purple Haze from entering.

uuh is this a necro?
Is this heading towards a stomp or arguments are still being laid out for the sides
I

Also yeah but probably not? Depends on the Stand probably, and there actually was a Stand that could separate the Stand and host, off the top of my head, Illuso did that to Fugo and Purple Haze, trapping Fugo in the mirror dimension, while his Stand was trapped in the actual world as unless he allows it, nothing can enter that dimension, and he forbid Purple Haze from entering.
was there any mention other side effects like if the stand seperation happens, the user cannot access or use the stand's powers?

Also is still on debate since we are factoring in personalities. Because if vanillia starts in his own void, he will try and attack while he stays safe within, which will do jackshit to accel because of his solar system level durability.

The only way vanillia will kill accel is if the stand swallows him into the void, but since he starts inside his own void to begin with, he'd be rolling around and soon realising accel can't see him.

Though this type of accel doesn't play around, but if accel isn't aware ice's appearence to know him as the enemy thats been hammering him from ice's own void to begin with. He'd just stand there trying to figure out who he is and ice can swallow him whole without much difficulty.

If accel knows he is the enemy to look out for and kill. The moment Ice gets out of his void, Ice is ******.

was there any mention other side effects like if the stand seperation happens, the user cannot access or use the stand's powers?

In that case yeah, but that was more due to the fact that the Stand and the host were in completely different dimensions, despite that, the Stand (Purple Haze) kept trying to find its host to help him and Fugo could summon and manifest him despite being a world apart. Though I will say, I doubt Accel would try this even if he could, he can't see Cream, he wouldn't know it exists to even try it, he'd just see a homoerotic buff dude vanish in and out of existence that can make things disintegrate. Unless he has the needed ESP, in which case ignore that point.

Also is still on debate since we are factoring in personalities. Because if vanillia starts in his own void, he will try and attack while he stays safe within, which will do jackshit to accel because of his solar system level durability.

The void ignores durability, which is how Ice attacks in character, he basically just turns into a giant **** off sphere of nothingness and rams into his foes, he almost never does anything except void and he only ever went with throwing a punch once he was physically caught and held in place, obviously Cream or Vanilla can't harm Acel physically as they're only 8-C, they are 100% utterly incapable of inflicting any harm. Except with their ability, whatever it passes through disintegrates and the remnants, if any exist still, get sent to a dark dimension. This ability ignores conventional durability, in order to withstand it one would need to resist void manip/deconstruction+BFR. Accel unfortunately lacks those, as such, Cream's void can actually harm Accel, albeit it's the ONLY thing he can do that can harm him, everything else does **** all due to the durability and hax.

The only way vanillia will kill accel is if the stand swallows him into the void, but since he starts inside his own void to begin with, he'd be rolling around and soon realising accel can't see him. Though this type of accel doesn't play around, but if accel isn't aware ice's appearence to know him as the enemy thats been hammering him from ice's own void to begin with. He'd just stand there trying to figure out who he is and ice can swallow him whole without much difficulty.

Ah I get you now, you're kinda right here, Accel wouldn't really know what's going right away, in that quick lapse of trying to figure it out, he'd probably get ****** by the void. Given I doubt his first guess would be that the dude turned into a void instead of something like teleportation or invisibility.

If accel knows he is the enemy to look out for and kill. The moment Ice gets out of his void, Ice is ******.

This is also true, if Accel gets a chance, he one shots. The issue is, would he get that chance?

I'm not sure, VI in character immediately goes into his void (if possible, he engages while already in it and tries to take his foes from behind), so we know for a fact he's gonna be in it or at least will do so immediately. So it depends if Accel can kill him before he gets a chance to go into the void, or kill him before he himself is taken out. Ice does have a few advantages here in that Accel can't see Cream, so he might not expect Ice to suddenly vanish (which in reality he'd be consumed by Cream and turn into a void), and he obviously isn't gonna be able to see the void, given it's a void, can't see what doesn't exist.

If he starts in the void I'd give it to Ice 99% of the time, if he starts out of it, it depends if Accel can kill him in that split second before he turns into a void (given he WILL be doing that immediately), do you think Accel can manage that? Speed equal mind you so what I'm asking is more if Accel has attacks that spawn atop his foes basically so he can kill Ice instantly.

Back