• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla Ice vs Okuyasu Nijimura

I'm just gonna be straight up. I have no idea what is gonna happen if The Hand tries to swipe Cream's Bubble. Its probably gonna come down to that at some point. Since I have no idea what's gonna happen, the natural answer is inconclusive. And I vote as such, now let's get some FRAs

If Vanilla Ice's ability is a void, then if Okuyasu tries to swipe it away, then nothing happens.

And Okuyasu is not the sharpest tool in the shed, not even in using his Stand.

Besides, I don't really know why Ice's ability is classified as Spatial manipulation since I don't remember that being stated anywhere other than in the games, which aren't canon.

Ice is basically The Hand except with a bigger attack area, more mobility, can't be seen or detected etc etc.

I don't even think Okuyasu has a win condition to be honest. Maybe kill him before he enters Cream? Unlikely still considering his Regenerationn.

I don't think Cream will be affected by Hand's swipe since its a void. However, The Hand's void is restricted to the palms of its hands only. If Okuyasu tries to swipe through Cream's void, I am pretty sure he's going to lose his hand.

Don't forget that The Hand erases space itself. The main issue I have with Cream simply absorbing the hand as it swipes is that he could potentially "shrink" or compress the void by erasing some of the space it inhabits. I do not know what the outcome would be

A black hole is created and both dies.

In all seriousness, I'm leaning more on Vanilla Ice honestly just cause of how he can act. It's safer to vote for him imo compared to Okuyasu, who has a more consistent showings of being dumb.

Someone help me in the Alex vs Vanilla Ice thread kindly

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Don't forget that The Hand erases space itself. The main issue I have with Cream simply absorbing the hand as it swipes is that he could potentially "shrink" or compress the void by erasing some of the space it inhabits. I do not know what the outcome would be
A void isn't made out of space though. That would be a vacuum.

Cream's ability is a void that exists in the space of that bubble. If cream erases the space that bubble is in, then I have no idea what the **** would happen

At that point, you could argue that since Ice is constantly "generating" that void from another dimension if the void "disappears", it may just come back.

I don't see any evidence that Cream is constantly generating this void. Either way, my point is that we don't know how these would interact in any capacity

He is erasing the void, not Vanilla Ice. Also, The Hand is retroactive in nature iirc so I don't think he could even regenerate from that. Kars could due to his high degree of body manip, but I do not think VI could

The void is much wider than Okuyasu's swipe.

Not sure who VI really scales to in Regenerationn. He's called a vampire but he was created like a zombie, doesn't make sense to me.

Zombie: Created by getting blood sucked out of them

Vanilla Ice: Created by being given vampiric blood, although if this was the requirement for turning into a vampire, Joseph would be one too.

I also remember in the Non-Canon novel "Over Heaven" Dio stating that Zombies can't have Stands because they have no souls, while Ice is a Vampire, that's why he has one. Though like I said, it's not canon, thus it doesn't really matter.

But Regardless, he's a confirmed vampire.

A bit out of topic, but I find funny how Dio just needed to make someone drink his blood to make him into a vampire, while Kars decided to make even Stone Masks for Horses to do that.

@DMB 1 that's contradicted by the actual canon, in where Jonathan purifies and releases Bruford's soul (as in the zombie) with his hamon. So it's not evidence for Ice being a vampire.

Honestly it's just Araki forgetting.

Back